My double check of the Kepler html documentation. I used the kepler-win-R-1.0.0.jar from 04/30/2008

Page Spelling Errors Broken Links Comment
configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler/doc-index.htm “demonatrates” should be “demonstrates” None
configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler/copyright.htm None None
configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler/intro.htm None

copyright33742.htm PtolemyII should have a space in it. The links have $PTII in them – kinda strange. None Why does this get put in my temp directory? If I delete my temp directory this link would break.
$PTII/ptolemy/configs/doc/copyright.htm None None Duplicate of configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler/copyright.htm but I guess it's needed in both places
$PTII/com/microstar/xml/README.txt I didn't check No Links
build/ptolemy/configs/ptinyKepler/intro.htm None None

Demos Spelling Errors Runs
Statistical Summary None Yes This blue screened on me, but could not reproduce.
Simple Addition None Yes
Lotka Volterra Predator Prey None Yes
Image Display None Yes
Hello World None Yes
Linear Regression None Yes
Web Services and Data Transfer “demonatrates” should be “demonstrates” Yes
Command Line 1 'External Exection' should be 'External Execution' Yes
Command Line 2 None Yes