From 05/31/2004 to 06/29/2004
- 05:22 PM Bug #1132: fix access control rule ambiguities
- I am thinking if we can get rid of reference in "access" module in eml2.1.0.
In eml2.1.0, the document for access wil...
- 11:56 AM Bug #1132: fix access control rule ambiguities
As both eml 2.0.1 and 2.1.0, only distribution ids will be referenced from
access, I was wondering if it is possibl...
- 11:29 AM Bug #1132: fix access control rule ambiguities
- Actually, we should only consider the eml root element, so in EML 2.0.1 the only
places for access would be:
- 10:49 AM Bug #1132: fix access control rule ambiguities
Correction in the last comment. Any permissions specified
in //eml/citation/access, //eml/software/access and //em...
- 12:53 PM Bug #1605: missing or erroneous SI units in unitDictionary
- Thanks for the comments. I'm not sure that renaming units is a great idea
because it strands existing EML documents ...
- 10:14 AM Bug #1195: tracking bug for 2.0.1 release
3) is done. I will tag the release in the cvs, once (4) is decided.
- 10:08 AM Bug #1000: units missing from Unit Dictionary
Regarding this bug in the last meeting, it was decided we may try to implement
a registry where people can submit u...
- 09:50 AM Bug #960: parser not correctly parsing <describes> tag in additionalMetadata
Closing as not able to locate the problem.
- 09:36 AM Bug #1605 (In Progress): missing or erroneous SI units in unitDictionary
- 1. The SI-derived unit "steradian" (sr) appears to be missing. it describes a
solid angle, and is the 3-dimensional ...
- 10:53 AM Bug #960: parser not correctly parsing <describes> tag in additionalMetadata
I checked both files mentioned in the bug.
I was ab...
- 10:36 AM Bug #1031: enumeratedDomain doesn't define value order for ordinals
Added an optional attribute to "codeDefinition" named "order" that is of type
- 10:21 AM Bug #1136: kelvin conversion incorrect in unit dictionary
- 10:14 AM Bug #1233: dateTime formatString Documentation contains incorrect example
Fixed in eml-attribute.xsd
- 10:11 AM Bug #1529: no tag to specify how to handle mutltiple, repeated delimiters
Added an optional 'consecutiveDelimitersAreSingle' field in eml-
Also available in: Atom