From 12/23/2009 to 01/21/2010
- 05:15 PM Bug #4683 (New): The knb xslt stylesheet display is squished over to the left
- For a long time we have noticed that for some EML datasets, the HTML rendered by the knb or lter XSLT stylesheets (fr...
- 01:58 PM Bug #2756: Single quote characters from data are not escaped when performing inserts
- We should be escaping the special characters in any value using backslash.
Not sure this is currently going through t...
- 12:10 PM Bug #2844: Need adding a javadoc target in build file
- There is a target in the build.xml ("javadoc-datamanager-lib")
Docs should probably be included in the release distri...
- 11:53 AM Bug #3096: Date data type (domain) need be handled correctly
- as a bug this is resolved - just a final note that format strings are crucial for datetime parsing to be accurate.
- 11:50 AM Bug #2507: Data Manager Library: Create a EML parser lib to digest eml document
- this has been completed. Moreover, it has been extended to support any XML schema that makes use of the EML dataSet m...
- 11:41 AM Bug #2573: Data manager library need to handle binary data file format
-would this be limited to a single sheet workbook?
-would we use apache's POI library for extracting the data?...
- 11:38 AM Bug #2575: Data Manager Library: Support for query object API
- There are Java and XML query specifications at this point.
The Java API abstracts the SQL-specifics quite well (save ...
- 11:19 AM Bug #2576: Data Manager Library: Database Connection Pooling
- We might also want to exploit third party connection pooling resources - web app containers and application context p...
- 11:09 AM Bug #2979: create Union query to concatenate results from multiple entities
- this has long been resolved and is in use extensively in the FIRST project
- 11:06 AM Bug #2578: Data Manager Library: Release and Distribution
- We should also provide all the supporting/runtime jar files needed to use the DML. In the past (possibly when this bu...
- 10:56 AM Bug #2737: Exception when attributeName contains SQL keywords
- We should be able to wrap the attribute names in quotes to escape the reserved words. Not sure if it's standard acros...
Also available in: Atom