From 12/24/2008 to 01/22/2009
- 01:24 PM Bug #3768: find engineering vocabulary for assessment classification
- I downloaded the IEEE and NASA thesaurii and added a copy to the CVS server:
- 12:38 PM Bug #3768: find engineering vocabulary for assessment classification
- I found a whole list of engineering thesaurii:
- 12:10 PM Bug #3768 (Resolved): find engineering vocabulary for assessment classification
- The FIRST metadata application uses one or more controlled vocabularies for classification of assessments and assessm...
- 01:59 PM Bug #3749 (Resolved): Putting question into edit mode probably shouldn't be undoable action
- At least to me, this doesn't really make sense. Some feedback from group members might be useful here.
- 01:58 PM Bug #3748 (New): Undo doesn't work for image manipulation + other contexts
- Dragging an image onto a question doesn't seem to work in terms of undo. The buttons become active, but they don't a...
- 01:55 PM Bug #3747 (Resolved): Allow navigating by question within the parser
- Scrolling the ExtractedQuestionsPane should provide a way to move question by question. This could work by overridin...
- 01:44 PM Bug #3746 (Resolved): Need ability to make text superscript and subscript
- These would be buttons similar to the bold and italics buttons on the toolbar, and would need to work the same way.
- 01:40 PM Bug #3623: Remove Selector from PDFPane in MainWindow unless selecting from text
- This seems to be fixed with the JXLayer version of selection (although we probably can't select text at all right now).
- 01:39 PM Bug #3745 (Resolved): Bold, italics and underline buttons are not functional
- The buttons to make text bold, underlined and italicized do not function.
The JEditorPane class has a method that ...
- 01:18 PM Bug #3615: Should check to ensure modifications actually occurred before moving to confirm edit state
- This is fixed by the check for existingRectangles.contains(selectedRectangle) in the mouseReleased methods of the Res...
- 01:13 PM Bug #3660: Auto-scroll window when performing a selection
- This has been handled fairly well for the original selection process. It is currently not implemented when moving se...
- 01:09 PM Bug #3584: Switching wizard pages breaks previously existing selections
- There's only one page where selections are made, and moving to the JXLayer method of doing selection should have fixe...
- 09:10 AM Bug #3703: Commit original photoshop/illustrator files to CVS
- committed under new dir: graphics/First_Final_Header_withLayers.psd
- 10:28 AM Bug #3733 (Resolved): Assigning response columns incorrectly checks for numeric data
- When clicking on which column contains responses, you are prompted when the data is non-numeric. This should only ha...
- 04:25 AM Bug #3717 (Resolved): Confirm and cancel icons can be invisible if drawn selection extends beyond viewport border
- If a selection is drawn all the way to the bottom of the viewport, then the icons for confirmation and cancellation a...
- 04:20 AM Bug #3716 (In Progress): Selected rectangle can have its origin moved above the top of the document
- When moving a selected rectangle, the top of the rectangle is allowed to be moved so that it has a negative coordinat...
Also available in: Atom