From 06/10/2009 to 07/09/2009
- 07:05 PM Bug #3923: Exception can be thrown trying to ignore question number in question text
- Handling images being a part of the choices of a mutiple-choice question type has been problematic as is the case wit...
- 07:57 PM Bug #4127: When image is added question, the mouse cursor moves to other question
- *** Bug 4145 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 07:35 PM Bug #4127: When image is added question, the mouse cursor moves to other question
- This problem was being caused due to new bounding boxes drawn around various "textAndImage" components comprising a q...
- 07:57 PM Bug #4145: Mouse cusor moves up to other question B when user try to add image into question A. and it won't allow scroll down the window.
- Looks like a duplicate of 4127!
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 4127 ***
- 07:38 PM Bug #3865: Add question before first question while parsing an exam
- This bug has been fixed by providing a user with an option to add questions above or below the current question!
- 08:47 AM Bug #3522: Allow specification of points possible for each question during data upload
- Made them both floats in the metadata descriptions now
- 08:26 AM Bug #4146 (New): Allow for multiple responses (check all that apply) for MultipleChoiceResponseItem
- In MultipleChoiceResponseItem.generateXML, there is a possibility of allowing multiple responses. However, the code ...
- 07:38 PM Bug #4145 (Resolved): Mouse cusor moves up to other question B when user try to add image into question A. and it won't allow scroll down the window.
- this thing happens on the verson of morphus that Ryan made last time.
whenever i try to add iamge in to question,...
Also available in: Atom