From 05/14/2002 to 06/12/2002
- 05:06 PM Bug #528 (New): contact MARINE about handheld development
- MARINE is conducting similar work under the direction of L. Cooper. Mark has
agreed to contact Larry and keep us ap...
- 05:05 PM Bug #527 (In Progress): compile and review existing software
- Compile an archive of existing software to examine how field computing is
currently handled. This will be the groun...
- 05:03 PM Bug #526 (New): get data sheets and protocol descriptions from NCEAS ecologists
- Mark agreed to solicit example data sheets and protocol descriptions from the
various scientists at NCEAS to give a ...
- 05:01 PM Bug #525 (In Progress): develop example protocol descriptions
- Need to develop some example methods that illustrate the typical procedures
employed in the field in ecology. THese...
- 04:57 PM Bug #524 (Resolved): field trips for developers
- Need to run an intertidal and Sedgewick field trip for the developers to become
more familiar with typical field pra...
- 04:55 PM Bug #523 (Resolved): prioritize and categorize requirements
- Need to prioritize and categorize the requirements list, as well as develop it
more fully. The initial list is in CVS.
Also available in: Atom