From 01/04/2005 to 02/02/2005
- 08:33 PM Bug #1941 (Resolved): Data Collection Output Should be a Complete EML Document
- add original EML document around collected datatable fragment, so output of data
collection is a complete EML docume...
- 08:28 PM Bug #1940 (Resolved): Get ASCII function in Spreadsheet summary view on Finish
- On finishing the data collection (user hits the "finish" button), the
spreadsheet summary view is shown (see Bug #19...
- 08:23 PM Bug #1939 (In Progress): Spreadsheet summary view during collection
- Need a spreadsheet summary view to show already-collected data - displayable at
any point during data collection. Es...
- 08:17 PM Bug #1930: Build customization dialog to modify UIGen rules for form generator
- To expand on the "Default Value" setting: this could include:
1) a timestamp (already implemented in XBL)
- 07:52 PM Bug #1930: Build customization dialog to modify UIGen rules for form generator
- Another customizable aspect might be "collapsed on start" for widgets that hold
optional and infrequently-completed v...
- 08:15 PM Bug #1938 (Resolved): XBL Datatable Widget - allow user modifications to auto-increment field
- auto-increment field is already implemented in XBL, but currently has admin-set
start, end and increment values.
- 08:02 PM Bug #1937 (Resolved): XBL Datatable Widget - fields shouldn't automatically keep prev record's values
- fields shouldn't automatically keep prev record's values, but this should be
configurable by the admin. Keeping sam...
- 07:50 PM Bug #1936 (In Progress): XBL input widgets - Allow Widgets to be collapsed to save space if not required-field
- Allow fields that are not marked as required by the rules/admin to be minimized
or hidden in the form, and to be ass...
- 05:27 PM Bug #1935: Redesign PISCO EML to have complete list of fields, including the optional fields
- reassigning just to test if emails get sent
- 05:24 PM Bug #1935: Redesign PISCO EML to have complete list of fields, including the optional fields
- reassigning just to test if emails get sent
- 05:17 PM Bug #1935 (New): Redesign PISCO EML to have complete list of fields, including the optional fields
- Redesign PISCO EML to have complete list of fields, including the optional fields
(Pool (boolean), Epiphyte & Canopy...
- 04:54 PM Bug #1934 (In Progress): XBL Datatable Widget - Implement Overridable Validation
- Implement Overridable Validation in XBL Datatable Widget - currently tells user
something's not filled in, and they...
- 04:53 PM Bug #1933: XBL 2d Dropdown: various improvements
- 0.5) Look at using 2 lines on each menuitem to display string, because long
strings (eg pisco species names) get crop...
- 04:35 PM Bug #1933 (In Progress): XBL 2d Dropdown: various improvements
- In order of priority, most urgent to least urgent:
1) rethink how enumerations get populated at runtime - currentl...
- 04:52 PM Bug #1932: PISCO APP: show species names in 2d popup instead of codes
- done - however, species names are long, and many get cropped. I'll look at
using 2 lines on each menuitem
- 04:06 PM Bug #1928: Build deployment server using http over tcp/ip
- Tomcat config on workstation/server should allow connections only from the local
subnet, for security reasons. Tomcat...
- 03:49 PM Bug #1932 (Resolved): PISCO APP: show species names in 2d popup instead of codes
- Switch species codes & species names in drools, so species names are shown in 2d
popup instead of codes
- 03:42 PM Bug #1931 (New): Support multiple tables
- Support multiple tables
1) Lookup tables (follow the EML references to get enumerated value...
- 03:23 PM Bug #1930 (In Progress): Build customization dialog to modify UIGen rules for form generator
- Build "customization dialog" (see whiteboard photo in cvs:
- 01:52 PM Bug #1929 (Resolved): Morpho Plugin for Field Data-Collection Admin
- Morpho Plugin for Field Data-Collection Admin has 2 main modes of operation:
1) Form generation:
- 01:32 PM Bug #1928 (Resolved): Build deployment server using http over tcp/ip
- Build deployment server that can be contacted from tablet PCs (using http over
tcp/ip) in order for them to get 2 th...
- 01:22 PM Bug #1927 (Resolved): Build screen listing available Jalama Forms (XUL files) on Jalama startup
- When the user clicks on a desktop or start menu "Launch Jalama" link, the first
index page returned from Tomcat shou...
- 11:31 AM Bug #1926 (Resolved): Build Installer For Jalama
- possibly using InstallAnywhere -
installer tasks are:
1) Hardcode tomcat configuration
2) Hardcode JRE into Ins...
- 07:47 PM Bug #1627: XBL Datatable Widget - Configurable first page & header
- Done this part:
"As a first pass, assume that these editable fields then appear in the header for
- 07:45 PM Bug #1091: Develop Data-Entry Architecture For Handhelds
- did this as part of general development
Also available in: Atom