From 03/27/2005 to 04/25/2005
- 01:23 PM Bug #2068 (Resolved): Error while building actor tree with PT CVS version
- If you are using the CVS version of Ptolemy (rather than 4.0.1 release), a
number of error message flash by when a n...
- 12:17 PM Bug #2067: Configure Ports command causes error with PTII CVS
- Updated the Kepler version of Constants.java to include new features that are in
the PT CVS version (which included c...
- 11:49 AM Bug #2067 (Resolved): Configure Ports command causes error with PTII CVS
- When using the Ptolemy CVS version as the basis for Kepler and compiling from
Ant, trying the 'Configure Ports' comm...
- 02:40 PM Bug #2062: Number of search results in data panel doesn't match the real result
- In QuickSearchAction class, new code was added to set variable - number of hits,
to 0 after a search.
There is anoth...
- 11:54 AM Bug #2062 (Resolved): Number of search results in data panel doesn't match the real result
- When user tried to search "species" and get 5 results, but the number in the
bottom show is 6. Then search "datos" a...
- 03:26 PM Bug #2050: EMLDataSource output as Ptolemy records
- In EML2DataSource actor, two options - output as column vector or as column
based Record, were added. If user chose t...
- 09:33 AM Bug #2050: EMLDataSource output as Ptolemy records
- I don't think it is correct to have one port per attribute. This approach
looses the information that the ports are ...
- 08:56 AM Bug #2050: EMLDataSource output as Ptolemy records
- Upon consideration, there are two options that should be considered.
1) Show each column as a port, as is currently ...
- 02:57 PM Bug #1548: consolidating data access user interfaces
- Here is the summary after the meeting in March 11:
Federate Metadata across different communities: Create a unified ...
- 01:47 PM Bug #2056 (In Progress): Port labels appear 'twice' when DataSource actor added
- Put any actor on a blank graph page (say, the SequenceToArray actor) Configure
the ports to show port names(e.g. 'in...
Also available in: Atom