From 05/28/2007 to 06/26/2007
- 02:16 PM Bug #2518: LibraryIndex 'read' method does not work correctly
- rewrote the guts of the 'read' method to correctly recreate the tree
- 12:27 PM Bug #2572: Export KAR can produce several actors with the same lsid
- This is a problem with how we store lsids in the cache. The problem is that the generated kar file does not get cach...
- 09:33 AM Bug #2872: md5 checksums
- I assume the desire is to add checksums to both installer releases and the nightly build.
- 04:16 PM Bug #2872 (Resolved): md5 checksums
- We should add md5 checksums to our releases.
- 03:29 PM Bug #2870: Copy/Paste of composite actors
- This is fixed in the Ptolemy II CVS tree.
Perhaps the Kepler specific copies of the Vergil classes need updates?
- 02:52 PM Bug #2870 (Resolved): Copy/Paste of composite actors
- There is a composite actor A, in which a parameter P is referred to.
A Copy/Paste into another workflow (or some oth...
- 02:29 PM Bug #2803: Right click documentation menu item from left pane
- You can now do this.
Also available in: Atom