From 07/01/2008 to 07/30/2008
- 02:48 PM Bug #3451: RExpression actor can get typing wrong for incoming numeric vector /array on first workflow run
- committed the fix w/ revision 7387.
- 01:28 PM Bug #3451 (Resolved): RExpression actor can get typing wrong for incoming numeric vector /array on first workflow run
- If the sink ports receiving data from an R actor are not compatible with the token type (using isCompatible), the R a...
- 05:03 PM Bug #3449 (Resolved): Parsing exception with escaped characters in MoML,
- If customize an actor document with "<anystring>"? It will throw exception when you save and reopen it. If you...
- 05:35 PM Bug #3443: Rexpression actor, relation vs multiport and port type resolution
- Revision 7379 fixes this.
The setting of port types needed to be within a loop; it wasn't so it was only setting one ...
- 05:24 PM Bug #3443 (Resolved): Rexpression actor, relation vs multiport and port type resolution
- Sending a dataframe from an R actor to a diamond-relation and then into multiple sinks can cause a typing error to do...
- 03:01 PM Bug #2962: Add metadata to data tokens so that it can be used downstream
- I've done some "proof of concepting" with TokenMetadata. General gist of it is:
-add metadata at EMLDataSource (name...
- 01:04 PM Bug #3440: add Up and Down buttons to change port order on an actor
- Please consider the proposed actor and port configuration dialog changes that were proposed in previous design discus...
- 12:48 PM Bug #3440 (New): add Up and Down buttons to change port order on an actor
- Changing port order on an actor is very frustrating -- if you want e.g. the fifth WEST input port to become the firs...
- 11:50 AM Bug #2960: Change RExpression actor to use meaningful graphic file output names
- added a WorkflowExecutionListener that keeps track of currently executing workflows and provides the R Expression act...
- 11:36 AM Bug #3277: Create reusable jython-based SelectionDialog actor to collect runtime parameters
- SelectionDialog actor has been added to Kepler trunk
Need to rebuild kar lib in order to see the new actor.
- 11:33 AM Bug #2964: Change RExpression plotting actors to allow custom axis and title labels
- moving away from R-based attributes for this. should use the yet to be implemented metadata being added to Tokens
Also available in: Atom