From 10/17/2000 to 11/15/2000
- 01:24 PM Bug #173 (Resolved): create eml outreach page
- Create a web page that describes and links to each eml module
- 01:23 PM Bug #172 (Resolved): xml_catalog replication
- add support to replicate the xml_catalog table
- 01:22 PM Bug #171 (Resolved): add transform action
- create an action handler that takes a stylesheet and some other parameters and
runs a document through a specified s...
- 01:20 PM Bug #170 (Resolved): merge get actions into one read action
- Merge the getRelatedDocument, getDocument, getDataDocument and ViewAbstract into
a singe "read" action. Combine all...
- 10:18 AM Revision 541 (metacat): fixed bug/typo
- 08:28 AM Revision 540 (metacat): no message
- 03:29 PM Bug #33: problems with replicating of DTDs, because of PUBLIC IDs
- This needs to be done, but it needs to be done in a coordinated manner among the
replicating servers. Today we (berk...
- 11:04 AM Revision 539 (metacat): added server-code property
- 11:01 AM Revision 538 (metacat): added servercode prop.
- 11:01 AM Revision 537 (metacat): no message
- 09:26 AM Revision 536 (metacat): changed action scheme
- 05:08 PM Bug #169: pathquery support for owner and site subsetting
- Modified pathquery.dtd and QuerySpecification to allow some new constraints
on queries submitted to Metacat. Now, qu...
- 04:50 PM Bug #169 (Resolved): pathquery support for owner and site subsetting
- Need support in the query system for the client to specify a single user or list
of users to restrict query results....
- 05:04 PM Revision 535 (metacat): Modified pathquery.dtd and QuerySpecification to allow some new constraints
- on queries submitted to Metacat. Now, queries can contain an optional
set of <owner> tags that identify the users fo...
- 04:46 PM Bug #168 (Resolved): eliminate title attribute from xml_documents
- The current 'title' attribute in the xml_docuemnts tabe and xml_revisions table
is no longer needed because of the f...
- 03:31 PM Revision 534 (metacat): can now send a file to another server
- 03:31 PM Revision 533 (metacat): can now download a document from a server
- 03:30 PM Revision 532 (metacat): no message
- 02:34 PM Revision 531 (metacat): Changed utility query to include the user_owner field rather than the
- title field, which is now obsolete.
- 02:26 PM Revision 530 (metacat): Fixed typo in DBSAXHandler debug message.
- 12:54 PM Revision 529 (metacat): not needed any more
- 10:49 AM Revision 528 (metacat): it is not needed to be here
- 10:11 AM Revision 527 (metacat): changes for using SRB v1.1.8 at LTER, NM
- 10:08 AM Revision 526 (metacat): SRB v1.1.8
- 10:05 AM Revision 525 (metacat): added replication properties
- 02:04 PM Revision 524 (metacat): changed naming scheme
- 01:55 PM Revision 523 (metacat): changed naming scheme
- 01:41 PM Revision 522 (metacat): changed naming scheme
- 01:23 PM Revision 521 (metacat): servlet to handle metacat replication requests.
- 01:21 PM Revision 520 (metacat): a timer based thread that does Delta-T replication checking.
- 01:21 PM Revision 519 (metacat): a parser to handle replication xml messages
- 03:06 PM Revision 518 (metacat): change for using the db connection
- 10:18 AM Revision 517 (metacat): updated xml_relation table
- 10:09 PM Revision 516 (metacat): Changed target of the javadoc builds to the build/docs/apiDocs directory
- so that we no loger version track the javadoc html files -- they changes
too much between each of the times we would ...
- 08:22 PM Revision 515 (metacat): Updated the Javadoc documentation so that the current release can be provided
- on the web site.
- 01:24 PM Bug #161: need replication mechanism for metacat
- Work is in progress- Models have been submitted, refined and resubmitted for
comment. Work is currently in progress...
- 05:21 PM Revision 514 (metacat): Fixed problem with AuthInterface, AuthLdap, and AuthMcat where the
- sigantures of the methods of these classes were not in agreement, which was
causing AuthLdap to no longer compile. C...
- 12:02 PM Revision 512 (metacat): small fix for exception when srbMaster is not running
- 11:12 AM Revision 511 (metacat): not needed
- 09:38 AM Revision 510 (metacat): XSLT transformation on "login" and "logout" action
- 03:26 PM Revision 509 (metacat): AuthMcat
- - new class for authentication through MCA; implements AuthInterface
- assigning HttpSession obj only aft...
- 02:29 PM Revision 508 (metacat): added "qformat=html" form parameter for "login" and "logout" actions
- 02:14 PM Revision 507 (metacat): changed action's value:
- "Login" to "login"
"Logout" to "logout"
- 05:12 PM Revision 506 (metacat): Modified stylesheets to use the default.css file from the new KNB web site.
- Also, provided a new resultset.xsl that represents a simple freetext query
of the KNB data repository. Updated build....
- 07:07 PM Revision 505 (metacat): Began work on new UI for the KNB web site. It will be the main query
- interface from the KNB website.
- 02:39 PM Bug #138: use LDAP as optional directory for authentication
- Fixed the LDAP authentication adapter (AuthLdap.java) so that it now looks up
the distinguished name for a user befor...
- 02:38 PM Revision 504 (metacat): Fixed the LDAP authentication adapter (AuthLdap.java) so that it now looks up
- the distinguished name for a user before attempting to do authentication.
This is because the user's distinguished na...
- 05:38 PM Bug #163 (Resolved): need data repository interface for metacat
- Recent discussions have indicated that the metacat server should shield client
interaction from the SRB and other da...
- 05:28 PM Bug #162 (Resolved): need harvest/batch load for metacat
- The metacat server needs to be able to accept large numbers of metadata
documents for insert and update from site me...
- 05:26 PM Bug #161 (Resolved): need replication mechanism for metacat
- Metacat was intended to be a centralized index of metadata that was replicated
across several sites. This replicati...
- 05:21 PM Bug #21: metacat redundancy in reader and writer implementation of nodes
- When I refactored the class structure a month or so ago this issue became moot.
Now the DocumentImpl class handles b...
- 05:18 PM Bug #149: Need revision number to uniquely specify docid
- Reassigned to jones because I agreed to look into the California Digital Library
acession numbering scheme.
Also available in: Atom