From 04/13/2001 to 05/12/2001
- 01:54 PM Revision 741 (metacat): this is sql script does the same as the sql script named
- xmltables.sql except that this script is to be use to
create the database tables on a Postgresql backend rather
- 01:49 PM Revision 740 (metacat): fixed the problem with empy password authentication.
- Ldap somehow allows DirContext to be created
when empty password is provided as in our case
instead of comlaining lik...
- 02:40 PM Revision 739 (metacat): as John were testing Metacat on postgres,
- he discovered that Connection needs more precise check
whether it is open because of db timing outs.
So used to be:
- 02:30 PM Revision 738 (metacat): fix to view abstract only when abstractpath parameter was specified
- 02:25 PM Revision 737 (metacat): specified the correct param list about the "read" action changes
- 11:12 AM Revision 736 (metacat): put exception handler messages when acc# is not in the correct format as:
- 09:16 AM Revision 735 (metacat): fix - added back generate(docid, action) method called from DataFileServer.java where rev is defaulted to 1
- 05:12 PM Revision 734 (metacat): - changes to expect revisionid to come from the client on INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE;
- now the client should send accession# as:
INSERT checks if sitecode.uniqueid part does n...
- 02:52 PM Revision 733 (metacat): Tomcat has got configurated mime type mappings, but some are
- missing. Thus added support for them in MetaCatServlet as:
File type -> MIME type
- 04:43 PM Revision 732 (metacat): chaged the hidden input box from "relation" to "docid"
- 04:42 PM Revision 731 (metacat): - merged "getabstract" and "getdatadoc" actions to "read" action;
- - put MIME types everywhere for the returned data;
- zip when more than one doc/files were requested or when specifie...
- 09:32 AM Revision 730 (metacat): Changes related to running LDAP servers referred each other in one tree modeling the KNB tree.
- Currently there are running LDAP server on dev that holds the KNB root and the NCEAS' s subtree.
It also refers to a ...
Also available in: Atom