From 09/20/2001 to 10/19/2001
- 07:47 PM Revision 850 (metacat): CHanged style-set handling for case when a stylesheet for a specific
- doctype has not been registered. Now we are using a simple "ascii tree"
view of the XML document. I'm hoping we can...
- 04:48 PM Revision 849 (metacat): Removed all DTDs from the metacat module in anticipation of getting
- them from the standard "mdstandards/eml" module. This will mean
that an update to the build script is necessary in o...
- 04:44 PM Revision 848 (metacat): Updated build.xml and README for a Beta 3 release. This is a temporary
- release until the full Release 1.0 is produced next week.
- 02:50 PM Revision 847 (metacat): Fixed the function to return the max id for a given scope. Now the function
- takes a parameter named 'scope' and returns the largest docid that has been
used under that scope in this metacat ins...
- 10:34 AM Revision 846 (metacat): fixed bug where the whole filename of a data file was not appended to the file input stream so metacat just returned a null document
- 04:57 PM Revision 845 (metacat): Fixed problem with metacat handleReadAction where the OutputStream from the
- response object was closed and an attempt to reopen a PrintWriter was made
on the same response, which is illegal. N...
- 11:13 AM Revision 844 (metacat): default css stylesheet so that metacat will look right
- 10:40 AM Revision 843 (metacat): removed errant comment that was causing an error in the xml_documents table
- 09:18 AM Revision 841 (metacat): added insert statement for eml-attribute-2.0.dtd entry in xml_catalog
- 10:55 AM Revision 840 (metacat): for action=servercontrol&subaction=add
- added function for downloading of the certificate file
from the specified URL of the source server
and uploading it o...
- 10:52 AM Revision 839 (metacat): added input box in replMain web page for downloading of the certificate file
- from the specified URL of the source server
added new metacat property "certPath" for uploading the certificate file ...
- 01:36 PM Revision 838 (metacat): server property is used in replication thus
- it should include the SSL port number
- 01:14 PM Revision 837 (metacat): changes in replication to use https
Also available in: Atom