From 10/10/2001 to 11/08/2001
- 11:43 AM Bug #325 (Resolved): create site filters to convert site metadata to eml packages
- Site specific metadata/data formats need to be converted into EML packages and
transferred via the harvester API to ...
- 11:38 AM Bug #162: need harvest/batch load for metacat
- Develop according to API defined in bug #323 and reference implementation in bug
- 04:42 PM Bug #309: metacat does not follow LDAP referrals
- I'm pretty sure the referrals are working correctly, however now, when a user logs in it takes on the order of 10-15 ...
- 08:44 AM Bug #271: production metacat install
- 06:12 PM Bug #309: metacat does not follow LDAP referrals
- Have a potential fix in place on the 'jones' context testing environment. Need
someone (David?) with an LTER account...
- 05:45 PM Bug #309 (Resolved): metacat does not follow LDAP referrals
- Metacat can't authenticate against the LTER ldap db because it doesn't need to
follow referrals properly. It was ne...
- 06:13 PM Bug #305 (Resolved): create an ofa compliant oracle instance
- need to update the oracle installation on ecoinfo to be ofa compliant
- 05:25 PM Bug #298: Problem with Export function
- fixed a bug in metacat where the data file name was not being appended correctly
to the path causing an error stream ...
- 06:47 PM Bug #270: change LDAP interface to get complete DN from client
- FIXED. Now the metacat authentication scheme assumes that the username passed
into metacat is the FULL DN and tries ...
- 05:12 PM Bug #303 (Resolved): replace oracle xslt with xalan xslt
- Need to upgrade to a more spec-compliant CSLT engine, which looks like it should
be Xalan suing TraX at this point i...
- 08:48 PM Bug #280: provide support for multiple UI styles in metacat
- Added a new generic style sheet called "ascii-treeview.xsl" that can format any
XML document into an ascci-art tree f...
- 04:56 PM Bug #248: id finder needed for metacat
- 04:50 PM Bug #248: id finder needed for metacat
- FIXED with previosuly committed changes.
- 04:48 PM Bug #248: id finder needed for metacat
- Rewrote the SQL function to select the MAX accession number used for a given
scope. The scope is now passed into Met...
- 05:37 PM Bug #248: id finder needed for metacat
- The current version of this code in Metacat will work correctly with the current
version of Morpho. The problem was r...
- 01:20 PM Bug #272: install production root LDAP server
- Installed and configured openldap 2.0.11 on ldap.ecoinformatics.org, and
configured it for both ldap and ldaps operat...
- 10:46 PM Bug #278: Install production o=LTER LDAP Server
- This feature is important, and our goal is to have it fully functional with the
new version of metacat and morpho by ...
- 10:43 PM Bug #271: production metacat install
- Also should point at the new LDAP service being installed on ecoinfo.
- 10:40 PM Bug #148: node-level granularity for ACLs
- WONTFIX because we have decided that 1) node level granularity is largely
unneeded for our applications, and 2) there...
- 10:39 PM Bug #19: need exception handling mechanism
- WONTFIX because the exception handling is managed within each of the subsystems
of metacat, e.g., DocumentImpl handle...
- 08:12 PM Bug #248: id finder needed for metacat
- Need to change this function so that metacat returns the largest id number used
for a particular scope, regardless of...
- 11:29 AM Bug #298 (Resolved): Problem with Export function
- If a dataset which includes a data document is inserted into production Metacat
context and then 'Exported' the expo...
- 10:44 AM Bug #186: add web metadata entry form for Metacat
- have begun cgi framework using the template-toolkit module for the separation of
logic from presentation.
- 10:41 AM Bug #293: Extend Metacat.pm perl module to Metacat
- added getCookie() subroutine, and will use setOptions() to set the cookie.
- 04:40 PM Bug #248: id finder needed for metacat
- It appears that Metacat does NOT return the LAST ID (It seems to return the last
id of a dataset document. But there ...
Also available in: Atom