From 10/31/2001 to 11/29/2001
- 02:36 PM Revision 873 (metacat): Fixed the getUsers() and getPrincipals() methods so that they no longer
- fail when large result sets are requested. The problem was that the
LDAP server was returning a "size limit exceeded...
- 06:10 PM Revision 872 (metacat): Re-enabled referrals which I had turned off for debugging purposes.
- 06:09 PM Revision 871 (metacat): Modified AuthLdap to fix the may problems associated with group and user
- queries. Now the getGroups() and getUsers() methods work as advertised,
and there is a test of each of the methods i...
- 08:10 AM Revision 870 (metacat): fixed error where person with 'all' permission could not update the access file.
- 08:10 AM Revision 869 (metacat): fixed error where person with 'all' permission could not update the access file.
- 01:33 PM Revision 868 (metacat): fixed referral catching mechanism in authLdap.ldapAuthenticate() so that it will refer through a bunch of linked servers instead of just one....I still haven't figured out why the getGroups method wont work.
- 02:29 PM Revision 867 (metacat): fixed the error where the ldap authenticate took 15 seconds to execute
- 11:06 AM Revision 866 (metacat): I think i have fixed the ldap referral bug. the test lter account that david made for me works, however I would like matt or someone more knowedgeable with ldap to please check my code. the changes I made are around line 200 of AuthLdap. I put a comment in the source where the code needs to be checked.
Also available in: Atom