From 12/01/2001 to 12/30/2001
- 12:13 PM Revision 887 (metacat): made it so we can now use multiple accessfilestypes and packagdfiletypes in the metacat.properties file. Also fixed a bug introduced when the 'http://' was removed from behind the server name in the loaddtd.sql script and the knb.xml file
- 01:24 PM Revision 885 (metacat): Updated properties to reflect the new EML version.
- 01:23 PM Revision 884 (metacat): Added new dtd to style-set config file.
- 01:05 PM Revision 883 (metacat): More changes to build process. No longer need the instdtd target
- because it is handled by the install target. Updated installation
- 12:27 PM Revision 882 (metacat): Updated documentation to reflect new installprocess.
- Modified build.xml to properly copy the docs into the distribution, which
required some changes in the ant token filt...
- 11:50 AM Revision 881 (metacat): updated documentation. removed a lot of typos and updated all of the new stuff for the new release
- 11:15 AM Revision 880 (metacat): Updated the installation doc to reflect the new install procedure.
- 10:15 AM Revision 879 (metacat): Updated build.xml to improve dtd handling so that DTDs can be included in
- the distribution.
- 10:11 AM Revision 878 (metacat): moving metacat docs to xmltodb
- 09:52 PM Revision 877 (metacat): Improvements to the build process that make it easier to install the DTDs
- form EML. There are now three new targets in the build.xml file:
getdtd: uses cvs to get a working copy of a tag...
- 08:53 PM Revision 876 (metacat): Removed all of the redundant/obsolete copies of eml dtds from the
- metacat module. Now one must get the dtds from the mdstandards/eml
module instead. This is doen to ensure that the ...
- 06:57 PM Revision 875 (metacat): Updated the SQL for loading DTD references to use the correct file
- names and paths and identifiers.
- 10:00 AM Bug #366 (Resolved): Install & Test LDAP SSL Componenet for o=lter server
- Need to reconfigure o=lter LDAP server to support SSL, also implement Hashed password for
Also available in: Atom