From 02/27/2002 to 03/28/2002
- 10:34 AM Bug #449: Enable ssl for metacat and morpho
- Just now I read a web site:
It is said, if Tom...
- 01:27 PM Bug #449 (Resolved): Enable ssl for metacat and morpho
- Now communication between Metacat and Morpho uses plain text. In order to
increase security, we want to enable SSL.
- 02:27 PM Bug #445: getprincipals action not working
- This bug was fixed and now we can get "all users and groups in the
current authentication schema" when a getprincipal...
- 07:23 PM Bug #238: query performance
- Added myself back as QA contact. It should not have been removed in the first
- 05:31 PM Bug #238: query performance
- If user want put '%' in the search value like this way:
SELECT docid,docname,doctype,date_created, date_updated, rev ...
- 04:27 PM Bug #445 (Resolved): getprincipals action not working
- The getprincipals action, which is supposed to "Get all users and groups in the
current authentication schema" is ap...
- 05:12 PM Bug #444: Create a JUnit test framework for MetaCat
- In Metacat, build.xml file was revised. It now has a target named test. Now
user can type "ant test", then will buil...
- 09:56 AM Bug #444 (Resolved): Create a JUnit test framework for MetaCat
- JUint is powerful test tool and we need apply it to MetaCat. The first step is
to create a framework for it. The ta...
- 02:40 PM Bug #442: There is no entry in xml_access table for access document itself
- Method named endElement in AccessControlList class was revised and the code
for putting access document itself into ...
- 02:50 PM Bug #442 (Resolved): There is no entry in xml_access table for access document itself
- When we create a data package in Morpho and save it into metacat. But there is
no permission in xml_access table fo...
- 02:14 PM Bug #436: Bug of MetaCat in handling permission issue
- morpho jar file now is in the lib. Maybe will replace by source code lately.
- 02:12 PM Bug #437: Document Access Control Rules
- hasPermission method was revised. If there is no record in xml_access table
for a document. We will check if the use...
- 06:30 PM Bug #441: Unable to increment data id revision numbers
- In order to increase revision of data file docid, method registerDocument was
revised. Now it not only insert a new ...
- 11:25 AM Bug #404: Create "CNAMEs" for LTER metcat and ldap
- I've created the ip name knb.lternet.edu and have created the following CNAMES
to it for now:
knb-ldap IN ...
- 03:28 PM Bug #441 (Resolved): Unable to increment data id revision numbers
- In an attempt to let the Morpho user update a data file (NOT a metadata doc), it
was discovered that Metacat returns...
- 02:49 PM Bug #417: Is sequential numbering of versions needed?
- A method named getLastRevisionNumber was added to AccessionNumber class. And
condition for checking accession number...
- 09:15 AM Bug #411: package export feature
- Access document was able to be added to exported data package.
- 08:48 PM Bug #411: package export feature
- The permission issue was figure out too. In AccessControlList class, user,
public and group will be put into a user ...
- 09:01 PM Bug #436: Bug of MetaCat in handling permission issue
- In AccessControlList class, user, public and group will be put into a user
package. The permission for each element ...
Also available in: Atom