From 09/12/2005 to 10/11/2005
- 04:17 PM Bug #2229: Allowing web registry pull-down menu for "Station Name" to select multiple stations
- Data sets associated with NRS may involve for than one station. There should be
a way to select more than one statio...
- 04:07 PM Bug #2229 (New): Allowing web registry pull-down menu for "Station Name" to select multiple stations
- 04:05 PM Bug #2228: Use method other than metadata string filters for determining the organizations affiliationed with a data package
- *** Bug 2227 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 04:04 PM Bug #2228 (New): Use method other than metadata string filters for determining the organizations affiliationed with a data package
- Right now when data is registered through an organization's skin, the metadata
for the entry is made to include a sp...
- 04:05 PM Bug #2227: Data associated with an organization should show up
- pressed return too soon, sorry :-)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 2228 ***
- 03:54 PM Bug #2227 (Resolved): Data associated with an organization should show up
- "The right way to do this would be to decouple the metadata entry from
the filter that controls whether a given ent...
- 01:25 PM Bug #2060: Documents not indexed because of error generated during indexing of documents
Still getting the same error...
Metacat: [ERROR]: Error in DBSAXHandler.checkDocumentTable Couldn't find the
- 09:53 AM Bug #2158: Metacat Performance on KNB: Bring the logging level down on ecoinfo.
Integrating log4j in Metacat. The debug levels will be as specified before:
Debug -- > 50
Info -- 25 - 50
- 04:49 PM Bug #468: TLS between ldap server and metacat
I was able to setup secure connection between ldap and metacat without any
changes in the code. There might be a ne...
- 01:40 PM Bug #2222 (Resolved): Bug in squery when using not-contains
- For the following squery:
- 11:46 AM Bug #2211: automatically insert pubDate on registry submission
pubDate is included in the eml document generated. Hence closing the bug.
- 11:45 AM Bug #2214: Submitting lat/long coordinates in spatial coverage section
the fix works for coordinates enterd by Dr. Hochberg too. Hence closing the
- 11:44 AM Bug #2220: Temporal coverage on Data Registry form
Fixed. Now only the year is required in the form.
- 10:07 AM Bug #2220 (Resolved): Temporal coverage on Data Registry form
- In the Temporal Coverage of Data section of the NCEAS Data Repository form
- 05:30 PM Bug #2211: automatically insert pubDate on registry submission
The code has been added to register-dataset.cgi.
The bug can be closed after testing.
- 04:05 PM Bug #2214: Submitting lat/long coordinates in spatial coverage section
Fix in the cvs now. The below given case works now. Should test with the
combination of coordinates which Dr. Hochb...
- 12:40 PM Bug #2214 (Resolved): Submitting lat/long coordinates in spatial coverage section
- A data package was created using the NCEAS Data Repository form. When
coordinates 53 deg, 34 min, 0 sec N, and 0 deg...
- 02:47 PM Bug #2215: NCEAS skin: NCEAS Project(s) should be a required field
- Sid fixed it.
- 12:45 PM Bug #2215 (Resolved): NCEAS skin: NCEAS Project(s) should be a required field
- On the NCEAS data repository form
- 02:16 PM Bug #2217: Change output text for Usage rights
- Sid fixed it.
- 01:08 PM Bug #2217 (Resolved): Change output text for Usage rights
- Under the "Usage Rights" field, when you select "Obtain permission from data set
owner(s)" the output (what appears ...
- 01:56 PM Bug #2218: Data medium info not saved in editing mode
- Sid fixed it.
- 01:26 PM Bug #2218 (Resolved): Data medium info not saved in editing mode
- When you go back to the data registry form (this was for the NCEAS skin) after
getting a failure message (by using t...
- 01:29 PM Bug #2219 (Resolved): EML document from Andrews LTER are modified by Metacat during insertion and converted into invalid EML
- Below are the emails exchanged on metacat-dev describing this bug.
The bug is most probably in the SAX parser libr...
- 04:08 PM Bug #2211 (Resolved): automatically insert pubDate on registry submission
- We need to automatically insert pubDate on registry submission. The 'pubDate'
field represents the date that the res...
- 05:00 PM Bug #1698: Secure replication method
- Changing milestone to reflect its actual release in 1.6
- 04:56 PM Bug #1236: enhancement to metacat: overall access controls
- Changed milestone to properly reflect its release.
- 04:54 PM Bug #1238: postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- Upgraded the driver to the Postgresql version 8 JDBC driver. Tested against
postgres 7.4 and still seems to work. M...
- 03:20 PM Bug #2207 (Resolved): Advanced Search integration
- Over the past year, the LTER Network Office has developed an Advanced Search web
application that uses the Metacat c...
Also available in: Atom