From 10/30/2006 to 11/28/2006
- 05:44 PM Revision 3103 (metacat): minor changes to khtml detection stategy
- 05:26 PM Bug #2669: Mapbuilder incompatible w/ Safari, Opera
- 05:25 PM Revision 3102 (metacat): safari/opera detection for interactive map. Users of non xslt-compliant browsers will be redirected to an error page.
- 05:04 PM Bug #2554: Store the spatial data cache outside servlet context
- An alternative solution was implemented: once the initial spatial harvest is completed, the "regenerateCacheOnRestart...
- 03:25 PM Revision 3101 (metacat): Changing initial configured status back to false
- 01:47 PM Revision 3100 (metacat): Set configured to false initially. Include notification in configure process that geoserver password needs to be changed plus instructions on how to do so
- 12:32 AM Revision 3099 (metacat): Updated MetaCatServlet so that it supports a web-based interface for configuring its own properties the first time it is run (determined by the property "configured" being set to false). Which properties are exposed in the web interface is determined by the list of properties in the 'metacat.properties.metadata' file. This file is managed by the new OptionsMetadata class in the utilities module, and provides information that allows metacat to build a human-readable configuration page for the properties. Still need to finish filling out the information in metacat.properties.metadata for the rest of the properties that we want to be editable. This autoconfiguration process is the first step towards building a turnkey installer for metacat.
- Note: you need to remove the lib/utilities.jar file from your metacat workspace, update the utilities module, and the...
- 09:29 AM Bug #2675 (Resolved): column "infinity" does not exist
- When uploading certain xml files to metacat via the ecogrid, I get a message that says:
ERROR: column "infi...
- 06:11 PM Revision 3098 (metacat): Ensure that spatial operations are only triggered when runSpatialOption is set to true.
- 05:02 PM Revision 3097 (metacat): Initial import of interactive map components for the following skins: esa, knb2, knp, obfs, nceas, nrs
- 03:36 PM Revision 3096 (metacat): restored original styles to knp-specific layers
- 01:44 PM Revision 3095 (metacat): I've added new properties called "styled-shared-path" and
- "style-shared-relpath" that represent the directory in
$METACAT_HOME/lib/style/shared. This directory contains share...
- 01:37 PM Revision 3094 (metacat): I'm adding a set of EML XSL stylesheets that are separate but similar to those
- found in the lib/style/common directory. I have created a directory called
'shared' (in libstyle) and put these modi...
- 01:27 PM Revision 3093 (metacat): I'm adding the two html templates from the OBFS skin developed by Matt Jones.
- These were used as reference files in the PISCO skin.
- 01:25 PM Revision 3092 (metacat): I'm adding the two jsp files that originated in the KNB skin developed
- by Matthew Brooke, modified for the PISCO skin.
- 01:23 PM Revision 3091 (metacat): I'm adding the PISCO-specific XSL stylesheets used to transform EML documents to PISCO web pages. Notice that resultset.xsl is now in this templates directory, rather than in lib/style/common since it has PISCO-specific styling.
- 01:20 PM Revision 3090 (metacat): I'm adding in a number of supporting image files that make up the PISCO header, navigation bar, and footer sections of the styled web pages.
- 01:17 PM Revision 3089 (metacat): I'm adding the legacy PISCO skin to metacat as a starting point to doing CSS-based XSL styling of XML documents in the data catalog. These files were based off of the OBFS and KNB skins.
- 09:51 AM Revision 3088 (metacat): Removed the hadcoded servlet context and instead get it from the HTTP request to allow the config files to be installed in any context.
- 05:15 PM Revision 3087 (metacat): Updated mapbuilder interface with some cosmetic changes, the demis world map wms layer, removed faulty scalebar, added named regions from morpho to the location dropdown.
- 01:48 PM Bug #2670 (Resolved): Test Metacat version with updates does not link to the "create a new account" form
- This is not a bug for the production version of Metacat(1.6.0). The "Head" version of Metacat does not links to the f...
- 11:48 AM Bug #2669 (Resolved): Mapbuilder incompatible w/ Safari, Opera
- Mapbuilder, our current web mapping client, uses the browser to do XSLT transforms on the client side. A number of br...
- 06:58 PM Revision 3086 (metacat): Beta version of openalayers wms interface
- 06:34 PM Revision 3085 (metacat): Beta version of openalayers wms interface
- 08:47 AM Revision 3084 (metacat): Removed useless mapbuilder ppts which may have viruses
- 01:55 AM Revision 3083 (metacat): Modified the configuration classes to allow configuration through the web interface of all of the properties set in the metacat.properties file. The layout of this form still needs work, in particular because java.util.Properties does not maintain any order for the properties, nor does it allow for metadata about each property to be set and saved in the file. We can probably overcome this by creating a shadow file that lists all of the options and their metadata (such as grouping, controlled values, etc).
- 09:57 AM Bug #2380: returnfield system needs to implement more xpath
- this is a duplicate of another ecogrid bug. the query statement in sid's comment does not do what the query statemen...
- 03:48 AM Revision 3082 (metacat): Renamed method.
- 03:45 AM Revision 3081 (metacat): Began work on a web interface for configuring metacat at runtime. This system
- checks the 'configured' property when metacat starts up. If configured=false, then
it loads an HTML form containing ...
- 11:30 AM Revision 3080 (metacat): Eliminated the '@release@' ant tag from the rest of the files. The 'release' property is still used in build.xml for creating releases, but the filter is no longer presnt. Now, when updating the metacat files for a release, you have to set the release version in both the build.xml and the metacat.properties files.
- 10:54 AM Revision 3079 (metacat): Eliminated unneeded log information in source code file.
- 10:51 AM Revision 3078 (metacat): Eliminated the MetacatUtil.printMessage() method in favor of using the Log4J debugging methods.
- 10:25 AM Revision 3077 (metacat): Removed the @release@ ant token from all files in 'src'.
- 11:39 PM Bug #2566: need to set filename for download files
- Also note that some clients, for example Morpho, use pretty meaningless filenames when uploading data. When Morpho i...
- 11:27 PM Bug #2566: need to set filename for download files
- Partial fix checked in, definitely an improvement. Changed the filename that is used when data files are downloaded ...
- 11:22 PM Revision 3076 (metacat): Changed the filename that is used when data files are downloaded and when XML files are downloaded in XML format. Now, data files use the format "docid-docname". See bug #2566.
- 04:08 PM Revision 3075 (metacat): initial import of html versions of spatial option documentation
- 04:06 PM Revision 3074 (metacat): initial import of html versions of spatial option documentation
- 03:49 PM Revision 3073 (metacat): Only run spatial cache regeneration once. Plus some fixes to spatial_query action api.
- 03:17 PM Bug #2648 (Resolved): Update broken LTER link in web templates
- All instances of the following LTER link in metacat's web templates:
- 03:11 PM Bug #2647 (Resolved): ESA registry doesn't have LTER in login dropdown menu
- The ESA data registry login page http://data.esa.org/cgi-bin/register-dataset.cgi?cfg=esa
does not include LTER in t...
- 09:15 AM Bug #2646 (Closed): allow eml to specify any valid user as access constraint
- Currently EML defines a flexible access control language that targets setting access rights for particular users and ...
- 10:16 AM Bug #2644 (Resolved): The edit feature in the NCEAS Data Repoistory does not work
- The edit feature in the NCEAS Data Repoistory does not work when logged in with a user name who has access to the doc...
- 02:37 PM Revision 3072 (metacat): install.spatial no longer optional since metacat servlet requires some geotools libs. Spatial option can be still be turned off in metacat.properties
- 02:36 PM Revision 3071 (metacat): added new namespace to the kepler skin
- 02:12 PM Task #2635 (Closed): Look up for forgotten KNB account names
- There should be an easy way for users to submit their email on a form on the KNB website, and have an email sent to t...
Also available in: Atom