From 02/25/2007 to 03/26/2007
- 03:35 PM Revision 3213 (metacat): Initial design document for the SEON data set uploading to metacat.
- 02:47 PM Revision 3212 (metacat): Currently every MetacatClientTest will generate new doicd and the the docid will be reused. So it will generate problem. I add new method to persistent the doicd in a file and this problem was fixed.
- 03:33 PM Bug #2806 (Resolved): Online Edit action for a data package brings up a blank page
- A data package can not be edited using the Online NCEAS Data Repository (http://data.nceas.ucsb.edu ). I tried data p...
- 10:41 AM Bug #2738: Announcement for when server will be unavialble
- FIXED, will be incorporated into process.
- 10:39 AM Bug #2738: Announcement for when server will be unavialble
- FIX by:
1) post announcements of maintenance to KNB website
2) Check for session activity before restarting server
- 10:40 AM Bug #2690: Fully document the spatial option
- Spatial documentaiton is reasonable but could use more details. Moving bug to 1.8.
- 10:31 AM Bug #2716: KNB Data Catalog Map does not display points
- Fixed by synchronizing for multithreaded access to the shapefile.
- 09:59 AM Revision 3211 (metacat): adding changes to make paged query results possible
- 11:09 AM Bug #2805 (Resolved): Metacat Performance: updates from Morpho of data packages are taking longer than five minutes
- When a data set is saved online it is a quick process. However, when it is saved or updated using Morpho it can take ...
- 11:42 AM Bug #2804: Nested Elements Cause the Returned Data to Be Truncated.
- A possible solution is to require Kepler (or whatever the uploading agent is) to use entities to hide the HTML tags. ...
- 11:27 AM Bug #2804 (Closed): Nested Elements Cause the Returned Data to Be Truncated.
- Metacat doesn't handle values with nested elements well. Given the following:
- 12:04 PM Revision 3209 (metacat): Add new variable getReviewsTemplate to fix the bug which moderater couldn't see comment window.
- 03:07 PM Bug #2797 (Resolved): Character set (charset) problem when filling out form
- The ESA data repository form has a problem whem people enter a number of different characters. It might look right wh...
- 05:06 PM Bug #2796 (Resolved): ESA registry gets locked into searching KNB
- The ESA registry webpage gets stuck into always searching the KNB for queries after an initial search across the enti...
- 03:18 PM Revision 3208 (metacat): Add a new config.port.https property. This value will be used by server property.
- 04:10 PM Revision 3207 (metacat): updated installation instructions
- 04:07 PM Revision 3206 (metacat): moved from metacat/lib
- 03:57 PM Revision 3205 (metacat): moving these jars to the ajax dir
- 11:32 AM Bug #2675: column "infinity" does not exist
- This bug was caused by "infinity" is one of reserved word in Java Double class. In xml_nodes table, we have a new att...
- 10:13 AM Revision 3204 (metacat): adjusted cell widths, font sizes, and white-space policies.
- 08:40 AM Bug #2792 (Rejected): KNB home link needed on the Map Page
- The KNB Data Catalog Map page ( http://knb.ecoinformatics.org/index_map.jsp ) has a differnt "header" or banner set u...
- 05:15 PM Revision 3203 (metacat): A script to check if shape files are still existing.
- 05:06 PM Revision 3202 (metacat): Add exception handle code according the change in SpacialHarvest class.
- 05:05 PM Revision 3201 (metacat): Change the exception handle way accroding the change in SpatialDataset class.
- 05:03 PM Revision 3200 (metacat): Change the shape file store object to be static and make them synchronized in order to be thread safe.
- 05:01 PM Revision 3199 (metacat): Change the constructor to prive so other class can only go through getInstance to get object.
- 05:00 PM Revision 3198 (metacat): Change some log info.
- 03:14 PM Revision 3197 (metacat): Check if the word is "infinity" before casting a string to double ojbect.
- 02:29 PM Revision 3196 (metacat): more changes for the ajax stuff. it now works on the production server
- 09:37 AM Revision 3195 (metacat): updated the ajax code to make it easier to install. also updated the installation instructions.
- 12:08 PM Revision 3194 (metacat): more changes for the ajax stuff
- 11:52 AM Revision 3193 (metacat): added a note
- 11:50 AM Revision 3192 (metacat): file with installation instructions
- 10:53 AM Revision 3191 (metacat): updated readme
- 10:44 AM Revision 3190 (metacat): modified the shell and compile scripts so that theyy are easier to modify for different systems
- 09:52 AM Revision 3189 (metacat): initial checkin of the kepler ajax metacat interface. these files may need to be moved later, but they need to be in cvs all together for now.
- 03:58 PM Bug #2648: Update broken LTER link in web templates
- Updated url in template ldapRegisterLter.tmp
- 03:55 PM Revision 3188 (metacat): Updated broken LTER link in template (bug #648)
- 03:18 PM Revision 3187 (metacat): The generateId method somethimes couldn't generate a unique id if you put them
- into a big for loop. So i added append to a random number at the end. It works wll
- 10:37 AM Bug #2785 (Resolved): NCEAS project list does not update from the NCEAS admin database
- The NCEAS Data Repository has a form page that uses a drop down choice box. NCEAS (Online form - http://knb.ecoinfor...
- 08:58 AM Bug #2647: ESA registry doesn't have LTER in login dropdown menu
- LTER added to the organization list
- 04:16 PM Revision 3186 (metacat): Add delete method in inserting spatial data.
- 02:15 PM Revision 3185 (metacat): Add a new servlet mapping for metacat.
- 11:09 AM Bug #2764: LDAP client should handle referral failure correctly
- The reason is the ldapweb.cgi called "die" command if a ldap server is down and obviously appache is not good at the ...
- 10:06 AM Bug #2769: XPath Returnfields
- We don't fully support XPath syntax. Maybe we need this feature as well, but its lower prioroty than other bugs and ...
- 10:01 AM Bug #2734: Duplicates between organizations and more than one organization listed as a owner
- Very similar to #2228.
Really probably need an external annotation support to make this work.
- 03:57 PM Bug #2716: KNB Data Catalog Map does not display points
- According to my search and conversation with Matt Perry, the problem is we use shape file to store the geo informatio...
- 10:01 AM Bug #129: Metacat Performance: paged Query Returns
- See http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/21383/1954?pf=true for an excellent discussion of strategies for query paging us...
Also available in: Atom