From 04/24/2007 to 05/23/2007
- 03:34 PM Revision 3290 (metacat): Added presentation slides on Identifiers for DevLunch. The issues outlined here are relevant to implementation of LSIDs etc in Metacat.
- 09:35 AM Bug #2849 (New): Bounding box problems when spanning the meridian
- Bounding box problems when large areas span the meridian. Please see this reference http://purl.oclc.org/coordinates/...
- 05:34 PM Revision 3289 (metacat): Modified method "doMetadataUpload". Improved file type parsing. Also changed call to "upload", to send Integer.MAX_VALUE as the file size,
- since file size is not available until read (i.e. "Content-Length", which is available, isn't the same as the individ...
- 04:28 PM Bug #2841: ESA Registry edit feature does not work with submitted data sets
- The reason why user couldn't edit the submitted document is in the cgi script, there is a rule that the access allow ...
- 09:48 AM Revision 3288 (metacat): Code design document of the login process, as done in the KNB skin.
- 06:35 PM Revision 3287 (metacat): Change a log level. Sometime it confuses people.
- 11:01 AM Bug #2847 (Resolved): returnfields need full xpath support
- the current implementation of xpath used in metacat for the purpose of returning specific fields of an xml document w...
- 09:40 AM Revision 3286 (metacat): changed web site to use new documentation paths. this break a lot of stuff because metacat won't return the subelements of an xpath query. this will have to be fixed through metacat
- 09:20 AM Bug #2841: ESA Registry edit feature does not work with submitted data sets
- Here is another problem area. For some unknown reason I had one success with using the Moderator account to give acce...
- 10:13 PM Bug #2841: ESA Registry edit feature does not work with submitted data sets
- Tonight, I modified the moderators number (reduced from 2 to 1). But new package still has the same problem. So the p...
- 04:35 PM Revision 3285 (metacat): Metacat JSP API Additions. The new methods currently only handle inserts of new metadata files and related data files. It also handles instance creation and login support, with
- a few convenience methodes intended to be called by a JSP file.
Update and delete support will be added. Also, the ...
- This contains a non-modal "Login Form" and account management links. It also contains a web form for inserting a new...
- This code is now in the new SaeonLogin.jspx file.
- 04:08 PM Revision 3282 (metacat): Modified the iframeloginboxclass class. Customized for the KNP skin.
- 04:05 PM Revision 3281 (metacat): Added LOGINBOX_URL and IFRAME_LOGINBOX_CLASS. Customized for the KNP skin.
- 02:03 PM Bug #2644: The edit feature in the NCEAS Data Repoistory does not work
- http://knb.ecoinformatics.org/knb/style/skins/nrs/index.html - UCNRS and http://knb.ecoinformatics.org/knb/style/ski...
- 01:54 PM Bug #2644: The edit feature in the NCEAS Data Repoistory does not work
- *** Bug 2806 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 01:59 PM Bug #2841 (In Progress): ESA Registry edit feature does not work with submitted data sets
- I save a data set using the ESA Registry and then try to edit it (still with the registry). The following error comes...
- 01:54 PM Bug #2806: Online Edit action for a data package brings up a blank page
- This bug is the same as 2644.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 2644 ***
- 10:49 AM Bug #2839 (Resolved): Check list after upgrading KNB and ESA metacat
- Today Callie reported a problem in ESA metacat after upgrading esa metacat. Tough we did some checking, it seems we s...
- 08:22 PM Revision 3280 (metacat): Add code restart postgresql and tomcat, and code to check those servers are ready or not
- 05:20 PM Revision 3279 (metacat): A script to call java client to query metacat. The restart tomcat and postgres part haven't done yet.
- 04:15 PM Revision 3278 (metacat): A query client to test metacat performance
- 12:07 PM Revision 3277 (metacat): Add more statement to output performance info in a file in delimitere format
- 12:06 PM Revision 3276 (metacat): Add statement to output search time to a delimitered file
- 12:04 PM Revision 3275 (metacat): Add a new method to output delimited debug info.
- 12:03 PM Revision 3274 (metacat): Add new porperty for delimitered ouput debug file.
- 06:07 PM Revision 3273 (metacat): Test query with attribute return field to measure metacat peformance.
- 06:06 PM Revision 3272 (metacat): Test query for measure metacat peformance.
- 05:59 PM Revision 3271 (metacat): Add formated output for time measurement.
- 05:57 PM Revision 3270 (metacat): Add new method to record the total search time to a file.
- 05:57 PM Revision 3269 (metacat): Add new method to write debug info to a given file.
- 05:55 PM Revision 3268 (metacat): Reset the spatial option to be true as default the value.
- 05:46 PM Revision 3267 (metacat): Add two porperties which control to write debug info to a file rather than log.
- 11:36 AM Revision 3266 (metacat): Add new box for inserting new resultset into xml_queryresult table.
- 11:35 AM Revision 3265 (metacat): Add a new box for inserting new resultset into xml_queryresult table.
- 10:18 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- The previous comment has the same content as this attachment. However, the comment is not readable. So I added this a...
- 10:14 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- <?xml version="1.0"?>
- 02:44 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- >select docid, path, nodedata, parentnodeid from xml_path_index where
> (path like 'originator/individualName/sur...
- 09:31 PM Revision 3264 (metacat): Change the debug level for some statement
- 07:01 PM Bug #2838: Search "soil" in metacat causes an exception
- This bug was caused by the new private class ResultDocumentSet. In addRelationship method, we have Iterator docidkey ...
- 06:48 PM Revision 3263 (metacat): Fixed bug that search "soil" will cause an exception.
- 11:41 AM Revision 3262 (metacat): paging now works in a more normal manner. also fixed a bug where the last page would display too many results.
- 11:37 AM Revision 3261 (metacat): Add new box for executing getAttributeReturnValue.
- 11:36 AM Revision 3260 (metacat): Add new query box for executing getAttributeReturnValue.
- 11:26 AM Revision 3259 (metacat): Change the debug level for timing
- 11:25 AM Revision 3258 (metacat): Recovered some overwitten code.
- 03:47 PM Revision 3257 (metacat): updated the kepler skin to use paging. need to do a bit more work on this to make it behave more like other web applications
- 11:25 AM Bug #2838 (Resolved): Search "soil" in metacat causes an exception
- After release 1.7, we made some changes in metacat search part. I found search "datos" caused an exception:
- 09:11 AM Revision 3256 (metacat): A png version of query flow chart/
- 10:19 PM Bug #2155: Metacat Performace: Rewrite the xml_nodes queries
- Here is the timing for query:
1. In default search page, search "datos" and got 8 hits.
total search time 33 seconds...
- 01:51 PM Revision 3255 (metacat): Changed a wrong debug information.
- 11:12 PM Revision 3254 (metacat): flow chart of metacat query.
- 11:07 PM Revision 3253 (metacat): Fixed bug that search will get a error in adding relationship.
- 06:41 PM Revision 3252 (metacat): Add time debug information for query.
- 06:32 PM Revision 3251 (metacat): Modify the time debug message
- 01:16 PM Bug #2548: Architecture for filtering features from WMS requests
- Comment #4 was accidentally attached to this bug, which is the wrong one. Please ignore it here.
- 12:17 PM Bug #2548: Architecture for filtering features from WMS requests
- TDWG has proposed the use of a proxy service for LSID identifiers that allows LSIDs to be resolved using standard web...
- 01:15 PM Bug #1984: add support for LSID identifiers
- TDWG has proposed the use of a proxy service for LSID identifiers that allows
LSIDs to be resolved using standard web...
- 12:17 PM Bug #1984: add support for LSID identifiers
- Note: We need to improve the stylesheet that converts EML -> RDF. It is currently extremely minimalistic.
- 10:50 AM Bug #1984: add support for LSID identifiers
- Update on status: LSID support has been partially implemented. Use 'ant deploy-lsid' after building and installing m...
- 09:53 AM Bug #2769: XPath Returnfields
- XPath syntax has been extended to allow predicates with the following limitations:
* if using a comparison, xpath ex...
- 05:22 PM Revision 3250 (metacat): Fixed bug that if Writer object is null, code will generate null exception
- 04:03 PM Bug #2832 (Resolved): Online Data Table display is awkward
- Data Table and attribute information when displayed online has problems when there are greater than 10 columns and wh...
- 02:38 PM Revision 3249 (metacat): This update includes tech support emails for LTER and UCNRS.
Also available in: Atom