From 08/26/2009 to 09/24/2009
- 01:36 PM Bug #4405: PISCO, KNB and LTER have different query result for SBC datasets.
- After rebuilding the index (through metacat servlet API), margaret confirmed that knb and lter have the same (correct...
- 12:23 PM Bug #4405: PISCO, KNB and LTER have different query result for SBC datasets.
- This bug may relate to bug 4367
- 12:22 PM Bug #4405 (Resolved): PISCO, KNB and LTER have different query result for SBC datasets.
- > > > On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Margaret O'Brien <email@example.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hi metacat dev -
- 10:15 AM Bug #4368 (New): The response page is confusing after calling "buildindex" command
- I used web browser to call "buildindex" command to metacat. "buildindex" command DID work. This is good. However, my ...
- 10:09 AM Bug #4367 (Resolved): metacat didn't update xml_path_index table while a document was updated
- Hi Jing:
Marissa Bauer, working on the POD project, created a new data package
- 02:26 PM Bug #4356 (Resolved): knb website query result shows old version of a document
- >>>> Oliver Soong wrote:
>>>>> I dropped a note about this on IRC, and Matt suggested you two might
Also available in: Atom