From 04/30/2011 to 05/29/2011
- 11:55 AM Revision 6108 (metacat): read and write D1 access policy rules from metacat xml_access table.
- still TBD: which mechanism takes precedence when there are systemMetadata access rules and EML access rules and other...
- 09:45 AM Revision 6107 (metacat): persist system metadata replication policy and status using db tables
- 11:51 AM Revision 6105 (metacat): rework SystemMetadata creation when inserting documents via the Metacat servlet api (in which case there was no client-supplued system metadata)
- 10:25 AM Revision 6104 (metacat): do not look in systemMetadata for a docid->guid mapping
- 03:54 PM Revision 6103 (metacat): use 1.9.4 version
- 03:53 PM Revision 6102 (metacat): transfer full System Metadata (as XML) during document and data replication
- 12:05 PM Revision 6100 (metacat): remove docid and rev from systemMetadata table
- 11:59 AM Revision 6099 (metacat): -remove system metadata guid -> local id mapping (there is no document for system metadata now)
- -include system metadata elements when replicating data objects (TODO: transfer all system metadata structures with t...
- 04:26 PM Revision 6098 (metacat): add systemMetadataProvenance table for tracking those relationships
- 04:18 PM Revision 6097 (metacat): do not use XML files for storing SystemMetadata - use DB tables only.
- 10:23 AM Revision 6096 (metacat): Committing the change to the utilities tag to pick up fixes in newline handling at the end of the files. With this, the MetacatClientTests pass.
- 07:31 PM Revision 6095 (metacat): Commenting out these MetacatRestClient tests because the Metacat RestService is no longer registered as a servlet and needs to be removed, along with the associated MetacatRestClient and tests.
- 07:06 PM Revision 6094 (metacat): Fixed MetaCatServletTest test failures by removing the hardcoded username/passwords used in the tests and replacing those with data from metacat.properties.
- 05:05 PM Revision 6093 (metacat): Fix AuthLdapTest to use accounts that are more reliable when searching for existing accounts in the getPrincipals output.
- 01:52 PM Revision 6092 (metacat): Modified Metacat to build against the D1_SCHEMA_0_6_1 branch of the dataone schemas by incorporating the 0.6.1-SNAPSHOT version of d1_common and d1_libclient libraries, and refactoring Metacat code references to the d1 schema changed types.
- 04:32 PM Revision 6091 (metacat): In order to sync up with DataONE 0.6.1 changes, I'm backing out ObjectFormatService changes temporarily in Metacat. Most functionality will be rolled back in using the DataONE 0.6.2 tag, but some methods in ObjectFormatService (such as getListFromDisk()) will be moved into d1_libclient_java.
- 04:51 AM Revision 6089 (metacat): Added in the 0.6.0 version of the d1_common_java library that has object format changes.
- 08:02 PM Revision 6088 (metacat): Changes in the DataONE ObjectFormat class deprecate the convert() method, and we're now using Metacat's ObjectFormatService to look up object format attributes. The following changes replace ObjectFormat.convert() with ObjectFormatService.getFormat() in several classes.
- Also added a few methods to ObjectFormatService where doRefresh() calls populateObjectFormatList(), which in turn cal...
- 07:43 PM Revision 6087 (metacat): Include the DataONE 0.6.0 type schema in the SQL schema and DTD loader script.
- 07:41 PM Revision 6086 (metacat): Updating the cached object format list to the new DataONE namespace including the 'ns' domain component.
- 11:25 AM Revision 6080 (metacat): add additionalMetadata/metadata/spatialResolution/value and additionalMetadata/metadata/spatialResolution/units for indexing. Also add missing comma behind additionalMetadata/moderatorComment
- 04:43 PM Bug #5395 (Rejected): Get unexpected result if a search was done before metacat finishes its indexing during the inserting process.
- Hi, Scott:
I dug around this issue a while and found it out it was a search cache issue in Metacat. Did you do an ...
- 03:14 PM Revision 6079 (metacat): use update method to update the mapping between local and guid (d1) when we get a force replication request that is an "update
- 02:27 PM Bug #5394 (Resolved): FGDC interface does not correctly show controls and permission settings
- When browsing datasets all users - whether logged in or not - are shown options to delete and update permissions for ...
- 02:25 PM Bug #5393: SANParks FGDC skin issues
- now replacing spaces with underscores so that the docid scope is valid. both issues have been resolved
- 05:11 PM Bug #5393 (Resolved): SANParks FGDC skin issues
- 1. the generated ID somehow uses my name (from LDAP?) rather than just my uid. It used to be "leinfelder"but now i ge...
- 02:24 PM Bug #5392: FGDC download button does not work
- changing to resolved...
- 02:24 PM Bug #5392: FGDC download button does not work
- this is fixed and planned for deployment
- 05:04 PM Bug #5392 (Resolved): FGDC download button does not work
- There is a ClassCastExeption when you attempt to download an FGDC metadata package from the SANParks skin.
- 12:14 PM Revision 6071 (metacat): remove entity encoded characters that were garbled in browser (sanparks patch)
- 10:50 AM Revision 6069 (metacat): updating CrudServiceTest with better exception handling (more specific) to match refactored CrudService.java class
- 10:45 AM Revision 6068 (metacat): generateMissingSystemMetadata was swallowing Exceptions instead of throwing. Refactored so that specific exceptions are thrown, affecting [create/update]SystemMetadata methods, too.
- 10:19 AM Revision 6067 (metacat): committing changes related to the new restservice update specification (newPid vs. obsoletedGuid)
- 10:10 AM Revision 6066 (metacat): remove entity encoded characters that were garbled in browser (sanparks patch)
- 10:00 AM Revision 6064 (metacat): replace whitespace in generated docid scope (sanparks patch from 1.9.4 branch)
- 12:39 PM Revision 6059 (metacat): use outputstream as an object, not a string. relax the Map typing to allow for mixed values. (sanparks patch)
- 04:04 PM Revision 6057 (metacat): use "object_format" element consistently so that it is replicated across instances
Also available in: Atom