From 07/01/2014 to 07/30/2014
- 11:24 AM Revision 8817 (metacat): Fix XML validation errors in the metacatui confirmData template for the registry. Add a test script that submits multiple datasets to the registry.
- 05:40 PM Bug #6582 (Resolved): Duplicate key error when submitting the online registry form multiple times simultaneously
- The registry script register-dataset.cgi will now only create one docid at a time before uploading a data or metadata...
- 05:33 PM Revision 8816 (metacat): Create a lock file for the registry
- if one doesn't exist
- 04:35 PM Revision 8815 (metacat): Allow the registry form to specify a docid scope
- 03:53 PM Revision 8814 (metacat): Only lock the local docid file when creating a new docid, not when inserting, for faster upload times. Remove extra debug messages from testing.
- 05:22 PM Revision 8813 (metacat): Fix bug in the online registry where data files were not using the new docid creation process
- 03:57 PM Revision 8812 (metacat): Lock a local file while docids are being created so multiple docs can be uploaded at once
- 10:25 AM Revision 8811 (metacat): remove CN.systemMetadataChanged in favor of the CN.updateSystemMetadata method. Otherwise there's no good way to know where to fetch the auth copy from since the SM change might be to switch the authMN!
- 04:19 PM Revision 8810 (metacat): add support for v2 DataONE API.
- 03:36 PM Bug #6582 (Resolved): Duplicate key error when submitting the online registry form multiple times simultaneously
- Tomcat log error msg: [ERROR]: DocumentImpl.write - Problem with parsing: EML210SaxHandler.startElement - error with ...
- 01:33 PM Bug #6579: resourceMap field is not indexed after uploading a package via the online registry
- I believe the bug was fixed in Metacat trunk and will be released in the 2.5.0:
- 10:25 AM Bug #6579 (Resolved): resourceMap field is not indexed after uploading a package via the online registry
- After uploading a metadata and data file on dev.nceas.ucsb.edu using the online registry, the resourceMap field for t...
- 03:27 PM Story #6548: Expand ORE model to allow relationships for derived datasets
- The model will need a second revision. Matt and I talked today about the "activities" in our model, which represent p...
- 03:20 PM Feature #6556 (Rejected): Create PROV annotations in ResourceMapFactory
- This belongs in DataONE redmine
- 02:44 PM Bug #6576 (Closed): Ensure replicaPolicy node list order is preserved in backing store
- This came up during the D1 tidy process and it turns out that Metacat does not have any mechanism to ensure the prefe...
Also available in: Atom