Add the version information in a log statement.
Add a smart test when we set the file name for the header of "content-deposition":When the id doesn't end with the file extention, we set the file to be id+extension.
Added the double quotes on the file name of the http header "content-deposition". This can handle the special characters on the file name.https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/7084
Replaced the JiBXException by MarshallingException.
Don't need to add "." for file name between the identifier and file extention in the getObject method.The v1 getExtension method includes '.'. But the v2 version doesn't include it.
Merge the changes from the 2.6 branch into the trunk, fixing filename construction.
Use the ServiceFailure to replace the InvalidRequest when it is the read-only mode (CN throws the exception).
In the replicate method, the checking of the read-only mode was moved from MNodeService class to the MNResourceHandler class since it is asynchronized.
The systemmetadataChanged method is asynchronized, so we put the read-only checking on the ResourceHandler class.
use request query string first when handling MN.query() method. https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7384
Use the key word "packages" to replace the "package".
Decode the string of the uri after we break the uri into parts base on the "/".
merge from V2 impl: check for optional "failure" param instead of throwing exception when it is missing (often is). https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7283
use v1 and v2 xsl as appropriate for rendering d1 types (object format list, mostly)
use singleton for getting JWT token - refactor in d1_portal project
Modify v1 and v2 calls to MultipartRequestResolver to use MAX_UPLOAD_SIZE from configuration.
include person's full name in the JWT returned from /token
Move the code to get the object in front of the method to get the system metadata.
add /token endpoint for annotatorJS/annotateIt.org integration. https://github.com/DataONEorg/sem-prov-design/issues/18
add support for v2 DataONE API.