Project

General

Profile

Statistics
| Revision:

metacat / lib @ 915

Name Size Revision Age Author Comment
  marine 882 over 19 years Matt Jones Updated documentation to reflect new installpro...
  srbrmi 526 over 20 years bojilova SRB v1.1.8
  style 892 over 19 years berkley fixed a couple bugs with doctypes that I found ...
  xalan 907 about 19 years berkley jar files for xalan
catalog.txt 1.64 KB 352 over 20 years berkley added eml-resource to the catalog
contents.html 2.65 KB 743 almost 20 years Matt Jones Modifications that change the package handling ...
cos.jar 53.4 KB 798 over 19 years Matt Jones Modified Metacat to support large data file upl...
filtertest.html 2.41 KB 743 almost 20 years Matt Jones Modifications that change the package handling ...
index.html 1.46 KB 892 over 19 years berkley fixed a couple bugs with doctypes that I found ...
jdbc7.1-1.2.jar 90.8 KB 903 about 19 years berkley jar files needed for metacat.
knb.xml 1.27 KB 892 over 19 years berkley fixed a couple bugs with doctypes that I found ...
knbquery.html 774 Bytes 743 almost 20 years Matt Jones Modifications that change the package handling ...
loadxml.html 2.23 KB 681 about 20 years bojilova included checkbox "public" for the servlet's "p...
login.html 1.76 KB 666 about 20 years Matt Jones Modified the license and copyright terms for ma...
marine.html 3.06 KB 882 over 19 years Matt Jones Updated documentation to reflect new installpro...
marinenoredir.html 1.67 KB 743 almost 20 years Matt Jones Modifications that change the package handling ...
metacat.html 1.52 KB 743 almost 20 years Matt Jones Modifications that change the package handling ...
metacat.properties 1.23 KB 915 about 19 years berkley fixed error I introduced when I got postgres wo...
pathquery.dtd 3.48 KB 794 almost 20 years bojilova included new terms for searchmode: equals (form...
queform.html 2.42 KB 743 almost 20 years Matt Jones Modifications that change the package handling ...
replControl.html 1.49 KB 666 about 20 years Matt Jones Modified the license and copyright terms for ma...
replMain.html 3.9 KB 839 over 19 years bojilova added input box in replMain web page for downlo...
srbProps.properties 160 Bytes 527 over 20 years bojilova changes for using SRB v1.1.8 at LTER, NM
test-query.xml 709 Bytes 329 over 20 years Matt Jones -Reorganized xmltodb module to support new inst...
validate.html 3.31 KB 666 about 20 years Matt Jones Modified the license and copyright terms for ma...
web.xml 4.08 KB 905 about 19 years berkley fixed typo in web.xml file
xerces.jar 1.42 MB 903 about 19 years berkley jar files needed for metacat.

Latest revisions

# Date Author Comment
915 01/29/2002 10:15 AM berkley

fixed error I introduced when I got postgres working

914 01/28/2002 10:25 AM berkley

changed dtd dir

913 01/28/2002 10:02 AM berkley

changed the datadir again

912 01/28/2002 09:56 AM berkley

changed datadir variable from install-dir to installdir

908 01/22/2002 11:32 AM berkley

we no longer need this jar file. all of its functionality was replaced by xalan.

907 01/22/2002 11:31 AM berkley

jar files for xalan

905 01/18/2002 02:43 PM berkley

fixed typo in web.xml file

904 01/18/2002 01:40 PM berkley

updated the web.xml file. took out download servlet and marineservlet.

903 01/18/2002 01:23 PM berkley

jar files needed for metacat.

899 01/18/2002 10:24 AM berkley

made a ton of changes related to keeping oracle SQL code out of the main classes. fixed a bug where the timing of the index thread was off so when it went to index a document, the document was not already in xml_documents thus breaking the FK relation between xml_documents and xml_index. I think that bug might be the reason for the blank resultset screens in morpho. made the postgres implementation much more robust.

View revisions

Also available in: Atom