Project

General

Profile

Statistics
| Revision:

metacat / src @ 915

Name Size Revision Age Author Comment
  com 71 almost 21 years higgins Catalog files from arbortext added
  edu 915 about 19 years berkley fixed error I introduced when I got postgres wo...
clear.sql 312 Bytes 704 about 20 years berkley added removal of relations
loaddtd.sql 2.35 KB 887 over 19 years berkley made it so we can now use multiple accessfilest...
showdoc.sql 340 Bytes 390 over 20 years Matt Jones Added new utility query to return all of the xm...
sqlcatlist.sql 253 Bytes 123 almost 21 years Matt Jones Modifying storage model to use DOM TEXT nodes
sqldoclist.sql 209 Bytes 531 over 20 years Matt Jones Changed utility query to include the user_owner...
sqlnodeslist.sql 94 Bytes 108 almost 21 years Matt Jones added utility files and queries
sqlnodesview.sql 358 Bytes 166 almost 21 years Matt Jones minor modifications to fix problems introduced ...
sqlrevisions.sql 205 Bytes 203 almost 21 years Matt Jones Merged in substantial changes to DBWriter and a...
xmlpackage.sql 1.94 KB 439 over 20 years berkley sql file defining the table structure for eml-p...
xmltables-sqlserver.sql 8.63 KB 772 almost 20 years bojilova cleared the COLLATION specifiers on column defi...
xmltables.sql 9.59 KB 843 over 19 years berkley removed errant comment that was causing an erro...
xmltables_postgres.sql 8.45 KB 899 about 19 years berkley made a ton of changes related to keeping oracle...

Latest revisions

# Date Author Comment
915 01/29/2002 10:15 AM berkley

fixed error I introduced when I got postgres working

906 01/22/2002 11:30 AM berkley

updated metacat so that the xmlparserv2.jar file is no longer needed. replaced all of teh oracle xml processing with xalan and xerces.

899 01/18/2002 10:24 AM berkley

made a ton of changes related to keeping oracle SQL code out of the main classes. fixed a bug where the timing of the index thread was off so when it went to index a document, the document was not already in xml_documents thus breaking the FK relation between xml_documents and xml_index. I think that bug might be the reason for the blank resultset screens in morpho. made the postgres implementation much more robust.

898 01/17/2002 12:17 PM berkley

updated postgres sql script so that it creates the same table structure as the oracle script. removed a bunch of \t tabs that were messing things up

897 01/16/2002 03:24 PM berkley

removed because this is no longer used. it was causing a compile error when using postgres because it directly imports the oracle driver.

894 01/15/2002 08:46 AM berkley

fixed bug with ampersands in the returned relations in the resultset.

893 01/14/2002 03:04 PM berkley

added a manual timeout to counteract the hideously long ldap time out that is encountered when a referred ldap server is down.

888 01/03/2002 02:02 PM berkley

updated the referral mechanism so that metacat doesn't crash when a referral server is not available

887 12/20/2001 12:13 PM berkley

made it so we can now use multiple accessfilestypes and packagdfiletypes in the metacat.properties file. Also fixed a bug introduced when the 'http://' was removed from behind the server name in the loaddtd.sql script and the knb.xml file

882 12/18/2001 12:27 PM Matt Jones

Updated documentation to reflect new installprocess.

Modified build.xml to properly copy the docs into the distribution, which
required some changes in the ant token filtering scheme.

View revisions

Also available in: Atom