fixed error I introduced when I got postgres working
updated metacat so that the xmlparserv2.jar file is no longer needed. replaced all of teh oracle xml processing with xalan and xerces.
made a ton of changes related to keeping oracle SQL code out of the main classes. fixed a bug where the timing of the index thread was off so when it went to index a document, the document was not already in xml_documents thus breaking the FK relation between xml_documents and xml_index. I think that bug might be the reason for the blank resultset screens in morpho. made the postgres implementation much more robust.
removed because this is no longer used. it was causing a compile error when using postgres because it directly imports the oracle driver.
fixed bug with ampersands in the returned relations in the resultset.
added a manual timeout to counteract the hideously long ldap time out that is encountered when a referred ldap server is down.
updated the referral mechanism so that metacat doesn't crash when a referral server is not available
made it so we can now use multiple accessfilestypes and packagdfiletypes in the metacat.properties file. Also fixed a bug introduced when the 'http://' was removed from behind the server name in the loaddtd.sql script and the knb.xml file
Fixed the getUsers() and getPrincipals() methods so that they no longerfail when large result sets are requested. The problem was that theLDAP server was returning a "size limit exceeded" message when the resultsetfrom the query exceeded the default limit of 500 entries. Now we...
Re-enabled referrals which I had turned off for debugging purposes.
Also available in: Atom