Project

General

Profile

Statistics
| Revision:

metacat / src / edu / ucsb / nceas @ 915

Name Size Revision Age Author Comment
  dbadapter 899 about 19 years berkley made a ton of changes related to keeping oracle...
  metacat 915 about 19 years berkley fixed error I introduced when I got postgres wo...
  protocols 668 about 20 years Matt Jones Added License terms to source files, added more...

Latest revisions

# Date Author Comment
915 01/29/2002 10:15 AM berkley

fixed error I introduced when I got postgres working

906 01/22/2002 11:30 AM berkley

updated metacat so that the xmlparserv2.jar file is no longer needed. replaced all of teh oracle xml processing with xalan and xerces.

899 01/18/2002 10:24 AM berkley

made a ton of changes related to keeping oracle SQL code out of the main classes. fixed a bug where the timing of the index thread was off so when it went to index a document, the document was not already in xml_documents thus breaking the FK relation between xml_documents and xml_index. I think that bug might be the reason for the blank resultset screens in morpho. made the postgres implementation much more robust.

897 01/16/2002 03:24 PM berkley

removed because this is no longer used. it was causing a compile error when using postgres because it directly imports the oracle driver.

894 01/15/2002 08:46 AM berkley

fixed bug with ampersands in the returned relations in the resultset.

893 01/14/2002 03:04 PM berkley

added a manual timeout to counteract the hideously long ldap time out that is encountered when a referred ldap server is down.

888 01/03/2002 02:02 PM berkley

updated the referral mechanism so that metacat doesn't crash when a referral server is not available

887 12/20/2001 12:13 PM berkley

made it so we can now use multiple accessfilestypes and packagdfiletypes in the metacat.properties file. Also fixed a bug introduced when the 'http://' was removed from behind the server name in the loaddtd.sql script and the knb.xml file

873 11/26/2001 02:36 PM Matt Jones

Fixed the getUsers() and getPrincipals() methods so that they no longer
fail when large result sets are requested. The problem was that the
LDAP server was returning a "size limit exceeded" message when the resultset
from the query exceeded the default limit of 500 entries. Now we...

872 11/21/2001 06:10 PM Matt Jones

Re-enabled referrals which I had turned off for debugging purposes.

View revisions

Also available in: Atom