From 09/22/2002 to 10/21/2002
- 08:43 AM Bug #642 (Resolved): Automatic update of config.xml needed when new version installed
- 'config.xml' file now stored in the user's home directory. We need Morpho to
automatically update this file when a n...
- 04:28 PM Bug #639: Problem adding data to a package
- The problem with editing after a column has been added has been fixed by
ensuring that the proper delimiter string ha...
- 10:58 AM Bug #640 (Resolved): Problem trying to download very large data sets
- Chris Jones reports that attempts to move very large data files from Metacat to
Morpho often apparently 'hang' after...
- 03:14 PM Bug #639 (Resolved): Problem adding data to a package
- If a package does not contain any data, and the add data menu item (Data menu)
is selected, there is a problem if on...
- 03:17 PM Bug #631: text edit boxes in editor are missing in Installer version
- Problem with installer was traced to catalog files (i.e. catalog director with
dtds) existing both in installed lib d...
- 01:34 PM Bug #631 (Resolved): text edit boxes in editor are missing in Installer version
- Some text edit boxes are missing when the InstallAnywhere version of Morpho
1.2beta is run. (Christy is only one wit...
- 11:18 AM Bug #630 (Resolved): new xsl stylesheet needed for eml-attribute
- A new xsl stylesheet is needed for eml-attribute so that the display on the
right of the morpho datapackage display ...
- 01:31 PM Bug #419: DataPackage Wizard doesn't indicate that AttributeDomain is Required
- The problem here is that the 'AttributeDomain' element in eml-attribute is
really a choice of one of three types of e...
- 06:22 PM Bug #529: Status Bar SSL icon hidden in Mac OSX
- added spacer, but it looks odd in non-mac L&F. Ultimately, need to detect OS and
do spacer only if Mac. Assuming thi...
- 02:22 PM Bug #547: evaluate metacat/morpho synchronization
- I can't find a problem here. Since it works for me, and we don't have a specific
description, I am marking as resolved.
- 02:08 PM Bug #507: error in saving qualityControl element of eml-protocol module
- corrected a typo in the eml-protocol dtd (with included originator tag). This
apparently fixes the problem indicated ...
- 01:29 PM Bug #508: Edits to CHOICE elements in eml-attribute::attributeDomain not saved unless other choice elements empty
- found logic error in DocFrame method which saves XML. Problem was in code which
tried to select the node choice based...
- 02:40 PM Bug #609: Test Morpho to insure it runs under Java 1.3 (Mac OS X)
- Most of Morpho seems to run fine on a Mac OSX system.
Two exceptions have been noted:
1) The popup menu in the data ...
- 02:16 PM Bug #506: Changes to "Originator" lost when editing eml-software
- DTD for the eml-software module contained a typo for the originator element that
did not allow multiple choices. The ...
- 11:26 AM Bug #623: null pointer exception when canceling editor
- found bug in MetaDisplay class which had 'editingComplete' rather than
- 10:56 AM Bug #623 (Resolved): null pointer exception when canceling editor
- Bringing up the metadata editor and then clicking cancel will cause a null
pointer exception when the information in...
- 03:57 PM Bug #476: Instructions are truncated in Morpho Editor
- Panel for displaying help instriuctions changed to be dynamically sized based on
length of help string.
- 01:50 PM Bug #438: Intermittent Version Numbering Problem
- I have been unable to recreate the problem as described with the current version
of Morpho (10/7/2002). I think we ha...
- 01:42 PM Bug #205: cut/copy/paste
- Cut/Copy/Paste menus are now enabled/disabled properly in the new DataPackage
view. Actually, the only items that ca...
- 05:37 PM Bug #453: Update itislib functionality to use new information
- I got one species "Pelvetia canaliculata" and it has a synonym "Fucus
canaliculatus" in ITIS.
I create two new pack...
- 03:59 PM Bug #621: XML Editor changes do not result in datapackage update
- Bug was due to fact that no EditingCompletedListener has been set got the
Metadisplay objects! Added code in DataView...
- 08:41 AM Bug #621 (Resolved): XML Editor changes do not result in datapackage update
- Currently, one can bring up the XML editor and make changes but when the editor
is closed the changes do NOT result ...
- 04:05 PM Bug #603: XSLT works only under JRE1.4
- The problem to cause the exception is in stylesheet itself.
In apply-templates element, some file use select="./" or...
- 03:27 PM Bug #499: Swing changes outside the event thread
- All the SwingWorker instances have been examined to look for Swing component
changed outside the event thread and any...
- 11:17 AM Bug #499: Swing changes outside the event thread
- fixed 'morphoFrame.setBusy(true)' so that the actual changing of the busy icon
is always done inside the event thread...
- 11:33 AM Bug #610: verify/fix problem with importing comma and tab delimited data
- The problem with tab delimited data has apparently been fixed.
Fixed format data is NOT handled by the TextImportWiz...
- 11:29 AM Bug #620 (In Progress): Data Files with fixed width fields are not handled
- Fixed Field data files are not handled in either the TextImportWizard or the
DataViewer classes. Thus metadata must ...
- 07:53 AM Bug #617: After updating a data file, entity, attribute and physical document version is not consistent in local and metacat
- Documents were being incorrectly written to metacat dus to readers not being
reset to beginning of stream after writi...
- 01:45 PM Bug #613: verify/fix synchronize/export/delete for data package window
- Now synchronize, delete, export and openPreviousVersion menu worked well in
data pakcage frame too.
- 01:06 PM Bug #615: Tab delimiter problem after clicking update butto
- bug in writeObjects method of PersistentVector fixed to convert delimiters in
hex format to proper format for data fi...
- 11:15 AM Bug #535: screenshots and UML design for new UI
- Some screen shots and collaboration diagrams are in the morpho/docs/dev
directory. Additional documentation would pro...
- 11:10 AM Bug #499: Swing changes outside the event thread
- 10/2/02 - higgins
According to the Java tutorial,
Rule: Once a Swing component has been realized, all code that mi...
- 08:18 AM Bug #612: remove all metacat terminology
- Carried out a global search for 'metacat' across all Morpho source files and
replaced all instances of 'metacat' that...
- 04:44 PM Bug #617 (Resolved): After updating a data file, entity, attribute and physical document version is not consistent in local and metacat
- When I created new data package, local and metacat has same version(1)in each
Howerver, if data file was c...
- 11:49 AM Bug #604: Right-click in DataView Clears Selection
- mouse listener changed to not change the current selection
- 11:18 AM Bug #605: When Trying to Resize Columns in Dataview, Column Becomes Selected
- moved MousePressed handler code for header to appear in MouseClicked event. This
allows column size settings to be ca...
- 10:27 AM Bug #459: extend Wizard actions of TextImport Wizard
- changing target milestone to 1.3 since this change would involve a fair amount
of new code.
- 10:18 AM Bug #616: Enable and diable bug in local frame
- In util package, a interface named StoreStateChangeEvent was created. There
are 3 methods: storingStateChangeEvent, ...
- 02:24 PM Bug #422: fix export functionality
- I think this bug is redundant to bug 613. So I mark it as duplicate.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate o...
- 01:57 PM Bug #422: fix export functionality
- Also make sure synchronize and delete works in data package frame.
- 12:10 PM Bug #422: fix export functionality
- also make sure it works i the data package frame
- 02:24 PM Bug #613: verify/fix synchronize/export/delete for data package window
- *** Bug 422 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 01:50 PM Bug #613 (Resolved): verify/fix synchronize/export/delete for data package window
- When Morpho is displaying a package, several of the menus that work for the
result set window should also work for t...
- 02:16 PM Bug #616: Enable and diable bug in local frame
- Change the milstone from postphone to 1.2
- 02:12 PM Bug #616 (Resolved): Enable and diable bug in local frame
- If a GUIAction was assigned only response to local frame. Sometimes it could
This is because...
- 02:04 PM Bug #615 (Resolved): Tab delimiter problem after clicking update butto
- In data table, if this data file's delimiter is tab and you click update
button, the all data will go to first colu...
- 01:56 PM Bug #614 (Resolved): save menu item for user-initiated saves
- Currently, various buttons in the Morpho UI cause individual files to be saved
and a new version of the file and pac...
- 01:54 PM Bug #546: data editing enhancements
- Basically, all the planned changes except for annotation of data changes have
been implemented (and the low level cha...
- 01:52 PM Bug #546: data editing enhancements
- Basically, all the planned changes except for annotation of data changes have
been implemented (and the low level cha...
- 01:48 PM Bug #612 (Resolved): remove all metacat terminology
- Morpho still has portions of the UI that refer to Metacat -- need to change this
to "Network" terminology instead.
- 01:46 PM Bug #611 (Resolved): rewrite help documentation
- The current version of Morpho (pre-1.2) has been changed substantially enough
that all of the help documentation is ...
- 01:41 PM Bug #610 (Resolved): verify/fix problem with importing comma and tab delimited data
- Jing reported a problem importing tab delimited data in Morpho. We used to have
a problem importing comma delimited...
- 01:38 PM Bug #267: Add schema support to Morpho XML editor
- Now that we are hoping to use the Jalam editor in Morpho, this XML Schema
support can be built into that. Thus, I'm ...
- 01:37 PM Bug #609 (Resolved): Test Morpho to insure it runs under Java 1.3 (Mac OS X)
- Make sure that Morpho runs on the Macintosh platform under OS X (i.e. Java 1.3).
- 01:35 PM Bug #512: Cannot run morpho under JDK1.1.8
- Primary reason for support for Java JRE 1.1.8 is for Macintosh OS 9. Apple is
strongly pushing for adaption of OS X w...
- 01:31 PM Bug #462: move the location where eml-physical docs appear in Morpho interface
- issue has been resolved with new UI for displaying datapackages.
- 01:30 PM Bug #532: data-oriented UI display
- New UI interface for datapackage display has been implemented.
- 01:29 PM Bug #211: Data entity editor and display
- Current CVS version of Morpho addresses the issues described here.
- 01:27 PM Bug #533: new File|Open to accomodate new UI design
- File|Open dialog is in morpho now. It looks as same as our design and
functionalities works fine.
- 01:27 PM Bug #569: enabling/diabling menus and toolbars in MorphoFrame
- DONE. Menus now converted to use new system. Marking enhancement as FIXED.
- 01:25 PM Bug #439: Table Popup menu options should also appear in application menu
- Menuitems in popup menu now are all in the menu in morphoframe
- 01:22 PM Bug #356: resolve icon usability issues
- New icons is no the morpho now.
- 01:20 PM Bug #342: display metadata file timestamps
- Now, in result panel (both in open dialog and search result frame) there is
item named last modified to show the tim...
- 09:51 AM Bug #607 (New): MetaViewer Focus Functionality
- Need to implement nested mouse listeners to check for focus, generate focus
statechange and change border color appr...
- 09:50 AM Bug #606 (Resolved): MetaViewer Path Display/Navigation Needs to be Finished
- Support classes for Path display in header area currently in place, but actual
display and associated method of navi...
- 09:43 AM Bug #605 (Resolved): When Trying to Resize Columns in Dataview, Column Becomes Selected
- In the header row of the data table, if the user tries to drag the separators to
make the columns wider/narrower, th...
- 09:36 AM Bug #604 (Resolved): Right-click in DataView Clears Selection
- If a user selects a set of cell sin the dataview table, then right-clicks on the
selection to get a popup menu (e.g....
- 08:00 PM Bug #603 (Resolved): XSLT works only under JRE1.4
- Full XSLT styling in the MetaViewer panes (which pulls XSLT from a jar file)
works only if running under JDK1.4. In...
- 03:35 PM Bug #569: enabling/diabling menus and toolbars in MorphoFrame
- New menu system based on the propagation of StateCHangeEvents has been designed
and implemented. Menus are now creat...
Also available in: Atom