From 10/23/2004 to 11/21/2004
- 04:53 PM Bug #1786 (Resolved): Need ability to download data files through morpho
- One drawback in using Morpho to look at a dp versus the web is that when you
add an excel file of data to a data pa...
- 04:41 PM Bug #1785 (Resolved): Clarification needed about usernames, passwords, and profiles
- There is a need for some sort of explanation when you are creating a profile in
Morpho of the relationship between ...
- 04:27 PM Bug #1784 (New): Place some information from user guide on Morpho download web page
- Veronique noted that some of the information in the Morpho user guide should be
placed on the webpage where you dow...
- 04:25 PM Bug #1783 (New): Challenge of documenting dynamic data sets
- There is currently no solution in place to address the challenge of documenting
data sets which may change over tim...
- 04:22 PM Bug #1782 (Resolved): Seperate access rules for data and metadata portions of dps
- A data package can have 2 parts – the metadata, and the data. Right now, you
cannot set separate access permissions...
- 11:32 AM Bug #1772: User guide needs to be updated
- *** Bug 1780 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 04:30 PM Bug #1772 (Resolved): User guide needs to be updated
- While preparing for the release of Morpho 1.5.1, the user guide had to be
finished (by Andrea) about a week before ...
- 11:32 AM Bug #1780: Inconsistencies between User guide and Morpho for Data Table Panel
- This is a duplicate of Bug 1772
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1772 ***
- 10:52 AM Bug #1780 (Resolved): Inconsistencies between User guide and Morpho for Data Table Panel
- There are no UPDATE and CANCEL radio buttons on the Data Table panel like the
ones referred to in the User guide.
- 11:05 AM Bug #1781 (Resolved): Canï¿½t delete a Data Table that has column headers, but no data
- In the Data table panel, you can’t delete a data table that has column headers,
but doesn't contain data (it has emp...
- 10:49 AM Bug #1779 (New): Changing “Look and Feel” in Morpho preferences doesn’t change appearance of menus
- When you go to “Set Preferences…” under the File menu, and change the “Look and
Feel” and click “Set”, the appearanc...
- 09:46 AM Bug #1775: Some saved searches do not work a second (or more) time
- The saved searches work unless you close Morpho. When you close it and re-open
it, the only data packages that will ...
- 04:45 PM Bug #1775 (Resolved): Some saved searches do not work a second (or more) time
- It seems that some saved searches work (meaning when you click on the saved
search, it performs the search again an...
- 05:05 PM Bug #1778 (New): Network icons missing after synchronizing
- When you place a dp on the network using the "synchronize" command, it reaches
the network, but the network icon is...
- 05:01 PM Bug #1777 (Resolved): Selecting columns is very slow
- It takes an excruciatingly long time to select a column in a data table. On
Andrea's computer and on Veronique's co...
- 04:56 PM Bug #1776 (Resolved): Catalog search followed by "open existing dp" does not return all dps
- If you do a search on the catalog (network), then close the search box, and
then click "open an existing data packa...
- 04:50 PM Bug #1496: "window" menu on main morpho screen does not list all open windows
- The user guide window also does not show up in the window list, by the way
- 04:47 PM Bug #1426: closing unsaved package does not close package
- It appears this big still exists - the same behavior originally described is
- 04:41 PM Bug #1774 (Resolved): How to delete saved searches and old profiles should be explicit
- Veronique noted that it would be helpful to the user if it were clear how to
delete an old profile, and also how to...
- 04:37 PM Bug #1773 (Resolved): Importing code table results in display of ID numbers, not code values
- When coded values are defined by importing a seperate table of code values and
definitions (in the DPW), the attrib...
- 04:26 PM Bug #1771 (Resolved): Deleting row of taxonomic info in DPW prevents selection of other rows,
- In the top portion of the taxonomic coverage screen in the DPW, if you add a
few rows of information, and then dele...
- 02:40 PM Bug #1770: Using Revert Tab in Data Table panel
- This bug involves data loss and will be at the top of the priority list to fix
for the next release. Thanks for repo...
- 01:19 PM Bug #1770 (Resolved): Using Revert Tab in Data Table panel
- I was working in the Data Table panel of a Data Package, I deleted a Selected
Column, and then I did Revert Tab, but...
- 10:16 AM Bug #1769 (Resolved): access permissions re-set to yes for public read
- The access permissions re-set to yes for the question "Would you like to allow
the public to read your dataset?" in ...
- 04:22 PM Bug #1754 (Resolved): expose title/abstract/creator in Documentation menu
- Morpho currently exposes most wizard screens through the Documentation menu,
with the exception of some of the very ...
Also available in: Atom