From 10/05/2008 to 11/03/2008
- 09:33 AM Bug #1782: Seperate access rules for data and metadata portions of dps
- added to the user docs
- 11:35 AM Bug #3454: Fixing docid conflicts in metacat or local file
- Before saving metadata and data into metacat/local, morpho will detect docid conflict first. If there is a docid conf...
- 11:08 AM Bug #1782: Seperate access rules for data and metadata portions of dps
- add references in the documentation on how to access this screen.
do not add it to the "New datapackage...." wizard, ...
- 10:08 AM Bug #3587 (Resolved): Create IzPack installer for morpho
- We decided to use IzPack to generate morpho installer. We can learn it from kepler.
- 12:15 PM Bug #3565 (Resolved): hangs up loading data package
- I've been trying to use morpho for updates on data packages that were created manually, but are valid eml201. At leas...
- 11:35 AM Bug #3551 (New): same screen presented to user before and after importing a data table
- When you first start to import a data table, you see a friendly screen saying you can save now or add a data table (w...
- 11:31 AM Bug #3550 (Resolved): no way to enter a missingValueCode
- My data has a missing value code, but morpho did not have a form field for it, and it does not appear in the tree edi...
- 11:20 AM Bug #3549 (Resolved): measurementType dateTime is not displayed for a time column
- Same table import as in bug #3548
One of these columns is a time, formatted hh:mm:ss
But the import wizard did not ...
- 11:17 AM Bug #3548 (Resolved): import data table hangs up on large tables
- This table is ~18k lines long (7 columns):
Also available in: Atom