From 01/08/2009 to 02/06/2009
- 02:59 PM Bug #3459: Support EML 2.1.0 in Morpho
- rationale for the suggestion of 1.7:
A major feature of EML2.1 is that no empty elements are allowed, so some authors...
- 02:19 PM Bug #3459: Support EML 2.1.0 in Morpho
- Do we need to change this release to morpho 1.7. Margaret argues we should change it since it supports eml 2.10.
- 02:17 PM Bug #3808: Export to zip file doesn't work
- I also tested in Mac, it worked too.
The reason why "export zip file" was broken is that the data file structure was...
- 02:08 PM Bug #3808: Export to zip file doesn't work
- Tested the fix which Jing wrote, and it works under both Linux and Windows.
- 02:02 PM Bug #3808: Export to zip file doesn't work
- I tried to export two packages - one with data and one without data. Importing the package without data succeed but i...
- 09:46 AM Bug #3808 (Resolved): Export to zip file doesn't work
- When trying to use the 'Export: Export to a zip file...' feature fails. It first reports that it successfully export...
- 04:07 PM Bug #3760 (Resolved): "Edit" button defaults to tree editor
- When a user clicks an "edit" button (on the far-right edge of the screen) Morpho opens tree editor for that element e...
- 03:56 PM Bug #3759 (New): more dialog boxes for editing and maintaining data packages
- When editing an existing data package, the tree editor is the only option for handling content of a responsibleParty(...
- 01:55 PM Bug #3565: hangs up loading data package
- I figured this one out - the document had a stylesheet instruction as the second line. Morpho had no problem when tha...
- 03:00 PM Bug #3737 (Resolved): Morpho generated tables have a confusing name
- When data tables are created through the Morpho interface, the <objectName> element of the resulting data table is '~...
Also available in: Atom