From 03/31/2009 to 04/29/2009
- 06:25 PM Bug #4032 (Resolved): Backup .morpho directory before installing a new version of morpho
- In morpho 1.7.0 release, there is some non-backward compatibility issues. 1.7.0 release will create eml210 document, ...
- 06:16 PM Bug #4031 (Resolved): More features in supporting SSL in morpho
- 1. Update certificate before it expires.
Option 1: Morpho automatically download the certificate from a given url. T...
- 05:54 PM Bug #4030: Support SSL in morpho
- For this release, we should ship a keystore which contains knb certificates and Geo Trust certificate. This keystore ...
- 09:14 AM Bug #1782: Seperate access rules for data and metadata portions of dps
- double checked that this was, indeed, complete. it is!
- 04:36 PM Bug #4030 (Resolved): Support SSL in morpho
- The SSL was support in morpho. However, now we only use plaint connection. We need to restore it.
- 02:27 PM Bug #2223: Title and Abstract screen insert empty abstract tag
- In WizardContainerFrame class, a statement of checking if abstract object is empty string is added. If it is empty, t...
- 02:44 PM Bug #4007: KNBRegistry thesaurus in keyword page doesn' work
- In both GenericTreeVocabularyPage and GenericVocabularyPage, the method initVocab will read a file. The file name was...
- 11:55 AM Bug #4007 (Resolved): KNBRegistry thesaurus in keyword page doesn' work
- I got an email from Kirsten:
Could you point me to more information about the KNBRegistry thesaurus?
On my window...
- 10:32 AM Bug #2223: Title and Abstract screen insert empty abstract tag
- Morpho still create an empty string in abstract/para.
- 02:19 PM Bug #3987: Obscured window when adding keyword from predefined list in OS X
- Fixed. This also seems to have fixed a bug (unreported) on Ubuntu whereby clicking the Add button failed to do anythi...
- 06:09 PM Bug #3987: Obscured window when adding keyword from predefined list in OS X
- When morpho created this Lookup Dialog, it used UIController.getInstance().getCurrentActiveWindow() as the dialog's p...
- 05:56 PM Bug #3987 (Resolved): Obscured window when adding keyword from predefined list in OS X
- This arises during the Keywords step (step 3) of the New Data Package Wizard. Here are the steps to reproduce:
- 03:36 PM Bug #3983 (New): entering key-value pairs from a file is not user friendly
- When a file has a column which is an enumerated list, the user has the option of including that key-values in a separ...
- 01:04 PM Bug #3980 (New): a user trying to synchronize an invalid package needs a user-friendly error message
- A user (inadvertently) created an invalid package (see bug #3978), and attempted to save it to the network. When file...
- 12:54 PM Bug #3979 (New): File-> save has no response when a user tries to save an invalid doc
- a user (inadvertently) created a document which had duplicate IDs (see bug #3978). When she tried to save it to the n...
- 12:48 PM Bug #3978 (Resolved): when adding people from another dataset, check to see that ids are unique
- a user used the feature to add a creator from a person in another dataset, The incoming responsibleParty had an ID at...
- 10:13 AM Bug #3946 (Resolved): feature request: a wizard to add content to distribution/online/url
- EML documents can contain urls to resources like dataTables and protocol docs via its physical/distribution/online no...
- 10:05 AM Bug #3945 (New): tree-editor does not allow editing of non-referenced material following a referenced creator
- There is a problem with how the tree editor handles referenced content. In document knb-lter-sbc.15.6, the protocol/c...
- 02:41 PM Bug #3940 (New): docid collisions, even if data packages have different scopes
- During a workshop, several users created data packages using their own names as the scope. Network connectivity was i...
- 01:03 PM Bug #3937 (New): Login results in misleading error message when KNB is down
- I attempted to login from the main Morpho screen, and received an immediate "Login failed" message that further sugge...
Also available in: Atom