From 05/08/2010 to 06/06/2010
- 08:19 AM Bug #5037: Internationalize
- This is excellent, Ben. We need to be sure to add the collaborators who helped with internationalization and with th...
- 02:52 PM Bug #3473: allow user to attach, replace, or delete data table on existing entity description
- I believe I've addressed the various permutations described in this bug - reopen as necessary.
- 01:53 PM Bug #3473: allow user to attach, replace, or delete data table on existing entity description
- "Data->Replace Current Data..." can now be used to add data that has previously only been described.
- 10:36 AM Bug #4366: morpho should display common mime types (e.g., images)
- closing this now. if we need more mime types mapped, then we can add them as needed
- 10:32 AM Bug #5037: Internationalize
- Also a French bundle included.
- 02:34 PM Bug #5037: Internationalize
- Added Japanese (after much wrangling to get the Unicode as ASCII). Turns out there's a wonderful utility called "nati...
- 10:53 AM Bug #5037: Internationalize
- added Spanish and Portuguese bundles now.
Mark is keen on Japanese - suggested contacting Akiko.
- 11:58 AM Bug #2165: Password appears in log file (stderr.log)
- password is now being blacked out (****) when logging
- 11:54 AM Bug #1781: Canï¿½t delete a Data Table that has column headers, but no data
- any data entity (dataTable, otherEntity, etc) can now be deleted even if the actual data is not loaded/visible (as is...
- 11:50 AM Bug #1791: need ability to add data types other than dataTable (spatial)
- otherEntity import can be used for most data files.
Things like stored procedures or spatial data files would be the...
- 11:12 AM Bug #5037: Internationalize
- The changes have been included in Morpho's trunk and a few enhancements have also been made:
- 11:11 AM Bug #5037 (Resolved): Internationalize
- Collaborators with Dr. Chau Chin Lin have externalized strings in Morpho and made a Chinese (Taiwan) version of the l...
- 11:17 AM Bug #4620: Add handler for externally saving/opening an attached data object
- added data menu item:
that is accessible for any entity.
- 10:55 AM Bug #4620: Add handler for externally saving/opening an attached data object
- There's now an "Export..." button available when the data cannot be displayed (binary/unknown otherEntity). Text file...
Also available in: Atom