From 08/02/2010 to 08/31/2010
- 05:02 PM Bug #5128: access list does not show all dns in the LTER LDAP tree
- The LTER network has increased the number of entries its LDAP returns, per Ben's suggestion. However, they had an add...
- 10:16 AM Bug #5128: access list does not show all dns in the LTER LDAP tree
- see related bug for probable solution on the LTER ldap server:
- 02:20 PM Bug #5141 (Resolved): offer a choice to "cancel" from any save
- when a user choose to save a data package, there is usually not an option to cancel out of the operation.
1. For ex...
- 01:20 PM Bug #5139: morpho "preferences" and query speed
- This is actually a Metacat issue. Metacat indexing by default is set up to index the fields that are used by our com...
- 12:54 PM Bug #5139 (Resolved): morpho "preferences" and query speed
- Under "Set Preferences", a user can edit the Metacat installation that his/her client points to. It seems that Morpho...
- 12:46 PM Bug #5138 (New): descriptions of queries need to be better described
- Morpho currently has two options that run queries:
"open an existing data package"
"search for an existing data pac...
- 08:25 AM Bug #5118: export function error reporting
- I'll see if we can get this into 1.8.1 release
- 01:32 PM Bug #5128 (Resolved): access list does not show all dns in the LTER LDAP tree
- When adding access rules for individuals, not all the people in the LTER tree are available. It appears that missing ...
- 09:29 AM Bug #5118 (New): export function error reporting
- A user tried to export a data package to a directory that she did not have permission to write in (a drive mapped wit...
- 07:51 AM Bug #5117 (Resolved): Add an "Edit Profile..." dialog
- If you enter an incorrect username or organization for your profile, there is no way to edit the mistake. You can del...
Also available in: Atom