Implement a shared login between NVCRS and VegBank
This is more complex than it seems and requires simultaneous coding on VegBank and NVCRS to accomodate. Questions:
1) when a user registers on NVCRS, do they register on VegBank simultaneously?
a) What if they are already on VegBank?
b) Provide a check box to also register on VegBank?
c) Can two accounts be ''linked'' based on the same email address? What if someone registers with an alias on one system, but not the other? (e.g. email@example.com vs. J_User@unc.edu)
2) When a user updates his/her password, do both systems get updated? - security implications here
3) When a user logs into VegBank, does s/he get logged in to NVCRS automatically? or checkbox?
4) When a user logs into NVCRS, does s/he get logged into VegBank automically? Or checkbox to ''Also login to VegBank?''
5) The real can of worms: What about other fully compliant databases? Are we going to add these, too?
Source is section 2.1.3 number 12 of requirements document, page 16