Project

General

Profile

Bug #5563

Kepler can't get search result from metacat 2.0.0

Added by Jing Tao almost 10 years ago. Updated almost 10 years ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
metacat
Target version:
Start date:
12/06/2011
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Bugzilla-Id:
5563

Description

I used kepler 2.3 to do a % query against a metacat which was built from the trunk. It didn't show any result. Actually, it should show lots of result.

I also used Kepler 2.3 to do a % query against the kepler library which is metacat 1.9.5. It worked.

History

#1 Updated by Jing Tao almost 10 years ago

It turned out that the ecogrid tag (1.2.2.rc4) which the trunk used has wrong version of ecogridToPathquery.xsl. The file in tag 1.2.2.rc3 has the correct one.

I created a new tag 1.2.2.rc5. This tag is base on rc4, but plus the ecogridToPathquery.xsl and metacatToEcogridResultSet.xsl.

Now metacat trunk is using tag 1.2.2.rc5 And the query of kepler works.

#2 Updated by Redmine Admin over 8 years ago

Original Bugzilla ID was 5563

Also available in: Atom PDF