Ensure replicaPolicy node list order is preserved in backing store
This came up during the D1 tidy process and it turns out that Metacat does not have any mechanism to ensure the preferred/blocked list order is preserved when it stores/retrieves from the postgres table. The XML and java structures are ordered and we should make sure to respect and preserve that order.
- Assignee set to ben leinfelder
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from 2.5.0 to 2.5.1
Looking at the DataONE ticket for this, there doesn't seem to be a conclusion. The main issue being for the tidy process and not for correct day-to-day working of d1-replication. Deferring in Metacat.
- Assignee changed from ben leinfelder to Jing Tao
- Target version changed from 2.5.1 to 2.6.0
- Status changed from New to Closed
A new column policy_id was added to the smReplicationPolicy table. When we get data from the table, the mn list will be ordered by this column.
Also available in: Atom