From 03/05/2010 to 04/03/2010
- 08:49 PM Bug #4917: Parsed multi-part questions aren't saved/retrieved correctly
- (In reply to comment #1)
I do not have the specific documents currently available. But, the problem
seemed to appear...
- 02:34 AM Bug #4917: Parsed multi-part questions aren't saved/retrieved correctly
- Do you have specific documents for this bug - the original PDF, the parsed XML documents representing the questions? ...
- 11:20 PM Bug #4901: Web interface does not display assessments!
- You could try having Arthur restart Tomcat. You're correct in thinking the stylesheets are to blame. I'm not sure wha...
- 08:12 PM Bug #4918 (New): New feature request (inter-related multi-part questions)
- A multi-part question can sometimes be framed in such a way that the answer
to an earlier part could serve as the b...
- 07:07 PM Bug #4917 (New): Parsed multi-part questions aren't saved/retrieved correctly
- When the parser detects a multi-part question (or the user creates one),
it is saved without any errors popping up....
- 07:44 AM Bug #4901 (Resolved): Web interface does not display assessments!
- The "Browse All Assessments" option on the FIRST website hosted by the
EGR server is corrupt/flawed currently. Inste...
- 03:34 PM Bug #4875 (New): Unintended text displayed on EdMLDataviewContainerPanel
- When an assessment package is opened using the Morpho interface,
the "Data Package Documentation" page displays a sc...
Also available in: Atom