From 04/28/2008 to 05/27/2008
- 01:53 PM Bug #3320: Data Monitoring Report Issues
- It would be nice to be able to print the data from any year, not just the most recent, if say, the pdf file was lost/...
- 12:21 PM Bug #3320 (Resolved): Data Monitoring Report Issues
- Now that users are creating their own reports, they need some fixes:
1) Blank pages exist between plots ... someti...
- 02:44 PM Bug #3305 (New): handle specimens from small or fragmentary collections
- Carol Ann wrote:
> I have just databased some specimens from GMUF (herbarium of George Mason
> University) and put ...
- 07:33 PM Bug #3301 (New): Annotate incorrectly identified records
- Just as we can flag cultivated records, we should have a way to flag widely published buyt incorrectly identified rec...
- 06:29 PM Bug #3298: Entry fields overlapping on level 1 plots, if level 3 plots are added first
- also fixed in v226_mid2
- 06:19 PM Bug #3298: Entry fields overlapping on level 1 plots, if level 3 plots are added first
- Fixed, release candidate 3., v224
- 06:18 PM Bug #3298 (Resolved): Entry fields overlapping on level 1 plots, if level 3 plots are added first
- This is the strangest error I've seen that I've been able to fix on a database. If you added a level 3 plot first in...
- 02:15 PM Bug #2877: Access 2007 issues
- Access 2007 now functions normally. Messages about confirmations moved to a portion on the main menu with a link to ...
- 09:39 PM Bug #2787: add entry_stems.isPlanted to interface?
- And these stems marked planted are excluded from future printing and sampling, as well as excluded from statistics th...
- 09:37 PM Bug #2787: add entry_stems.isPlanted to interface?
- (In reply to comment #8)
> Sometimes users have planted stems that need to be switched to natural. Would
> be nice to...
- 05:18 PM Bug #2877: Access 2007 issues
- I fixed the not asking you twice about exiting and now compact and repair generally works (not if plot data form is o...
- 03:20 PM Bug #2877: Access 2007 issues
- The twice asking user for confirmation has to do with the unload event firing twice. If the application.quit is call...
Also available in: Atom