From 03/07/2002 to 04/05/2002
- 06:35 PM Revision 979 (metacat): Change every "http://@server@ to "@systemidserver@". It will look like:
- INSERT INTO xml_catalog (entry_type, public_id, system_id)
VALUES ('DTD', '-//ecoinformatics.org//eml-software-@eml...
- 06:34 PM Revision 978 (metacat): Change every "http://@server@" in target to "@systemidserver@". It will look
- like that:
- 06:34 PM Revision 977 (metacat): Add a property named systemidserver, its value="http://host.domainname:8080"
- Add a token named systemidserver too.
- 02:24 PM Revision 976 (metacat): Method getGourps was revised. Attributes variables were set there. Other wise, when it caught a referral exception and started a thread, this will caused a exception problem. When string array groups were returned by method getGroups in getPrincipals method, we should check if the groups is null or not. Otherwise it will cause a exception problem. This revise is for bug 445.
- 05:02 PM Revision 975 (metacat): In hasPermission method, a situation was considered: if no user and group, the permssion will be true. This is for the command line invocation.
- 05:10 PM Revision 974 (metacat): This is sample JUnit test file for MetacatURL class. In this file, getProtocol, toString and getParam methods are tested.
- 04:58 PM Revision 973 (metacat): This script file can run serials queries and print out the running time.
- 04:56 PM Revision 972 (metacat): In order to test query performance. We need add lots of documents to database. This script file can add couple documents to database by for loop.
- 04:40 PM Revision 971 (metacat): Add a target - test in the file. Now user can type "ant test" to run the test class extends from JUnit.
- 02:41 PM Revision 968 (metacat): Method endElement in AccessControList was revised. A feature that put access document itset into xml_access was added.
- 02:14 PM Revision 966 (metacat): In hasPermission method, a rule for access document is implements. If user want to write a access document, it should hhave "all" permission.
- The permission for access document now is looking up in xml_access table directly, rather get same permission to data...
Also available in: Atom