From 10/03/2010 to 11/01/2010
- 11:25 AM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
This happened during the replication. In the replication the access rules should be bypassed. In the early stag...
- 11:10 AM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
- I don't think this has anything to do with the "administrator" defined in the metacat.properties file.
I looked at th...
- 01:53 PM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
- <frenockm_> I am an administrator in metacat.properties.
<frenockm_> the replication is from the UCSB se...
- 01:42 PM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
Can you double check if uid=frenockm,o=PISCO,dc=ecoinformatics,dc=org is the administrator in metacat.properti...
- 01:26 PM Bug #5234 (Resolved): Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
- I have a group of files that aren't replicating with the error message that I don't have permission to update access ...
- 02:14 PM Revision 5631 (metacat): fixing files I didn't mean to check in
- 02:11 PM Revision 5630 (metacat): fixed a couple bugs with dates and fixed a major bug where metacat was reading the entire document from the database everytime a DocumentImpl instance was created even though it didn't need to
- 10:51 AM Revision 5629 (metacat): changes for dataone .5 schema updates
- 10:49 AM Revision 5628 (metacat): updating system metadata query doc type
- 01:15 PM Revision 5627 (metacat): removed old api jar
- 01:06 PM Revision 5626 (metacat): new service api jar
- 06:24 PM Bug #5224 (New): Scheduler part of SanParks skin needs to be updated
- Workflow run engine and scheduler service were updated recently. The main change is add more parameteres, such as the...
- 09:53 AM Revision 5625 (metacat): changed property name of the dataone_schema tag. fixed one hard coded bug
- 11:17 AM Revision 5624 (metacat): updated all exception codes to match spec
- 11:02 AM Revision 5623 (metacat): new config changes
- 11:02 AM Revision 5622 (metacat): fixed task 729
- 09:33 AM Revision 5621 (metacat): fixed a bunch of small errors, did some reformatting, and fixed a bug that I thought was fixed last week
- 02:36 PM Revision 5620 (metacat)
- 02:34 PM Revision 5619 (metacat): fixed redmine task 864. Metacat will now download an http:// referenced schema when a reference is put in the xml_catalog table.
- 12:41 PM Bug #5198: OAI-PMH: Data provider may fail to trigger reharvest of documents
- On October 12, 2010, Marco Fahmi wrote:
By the way, I forgot to report another (little) bug: When you make an OAI-PM...
- 10:51 AM Revision 5618 (metacat): allow default style to be used for the registry (added login mapping)
- 03:21 PM Revision 5617 (metacat): fixing redmine task 738
- 02:56 PM Revision 5616 (metacat): fixing trac bug 828
- 11:21 AM Revision 5611 (metacat): minor changes to crudservicetest
- 11:21 AM Revision 5610 (metacat): adding a test that I forgot to check in a while back
- 11:08 AM Revision 5608 (metacat): test for the profiler
- 11:07 AM Revision 5607 (metacat): profiler code for metacat
- 11:07 AM Revision 5606 (metacat): exception to throw when the sax parse should stop
- 11:05 AM Revision 5605 (metacat): new client jar
- 09:16 AM Bug #5199 (New): OAI-PMH: Improve memory management of data provider catalog metadata
- On October 6, 2010, Marco Fahmi wrote:
What scares me about this code is that it stores the whole metadata catalog...
- 09:11 AM Bug #5198 (New): OAI-PMH: Data provider may fail to trigger reharvest of documents
- On Oct 6, 2010, Marco Fahmi (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote:
From my tests I found out that the metacat OAI PMH Pro...
- 01:33 PM Revision 5604 (metacat): look up the active annotation classes
- 01:13 PM Revision 5603 (metacat): Bug 3835 - design and implement OAI-PMH compliant harvest subsystem
- Improve handling of 'eml:eml/dataset/publisher' element to 'dc:publisher' element crosswalk.
- 11:51 AM Revision 5602 (metacat): browse/search/madlib hybrid sample
Also available in: Atom