From 10/12/2010 to 11/10/2010
- 03:59 PM Revision 5638 (metacat): working on integrating streaming mmp into resourceHandler
- 03:25 PM Revision 5637 (metacat): more work on streaming mmp support
- 06:22 PM Bug #4886: "DatabaseService is already registered" error after configuring Metacat
- We are now seeing this same behavior at LTER upon upgrading to Metacat 1.9.3. Prior to the 1.9.3 upgrade, we had neve...
- 04:00 PM Revision 5636 (metacat): getting closer to a non-memory bound solution for mime multipart de/encoding
- 02:47 PM Revision 5635 (metacat): comment out debugging alert
- 02:27 PM Revision 5634 (metacat): use SERVLET_URL not fred
- 12:47 PM Revision 5633 (metacat): use jQuery to build active domain selections
- 05:25 PM Revision 5632 (metacat): starting to filter by active domains. still request-based, but would like to make asynchronous calls when populating the fields.
- 11:25 AM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
This happened during the replication. In the replication the access rules should be bypassed. In the early stag...
- 11:10 AM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
- I don't think this has anything to do with the "administrator" defined in the metacat.properties file.
I looked at th...
- 01:53 PM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
- <frenockm_> I am an administrator in metacat.properties.
<frenockm_> the replication is from the UCSB se...
- 01:42 PM Bug #5234: Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
Can you double check if uid=frenockm,o=PISCO,dc=ecoinformatics,dc=org is the administrator in metacat.properti...
- 01:26 PM Bug #5234 (Resolved): Replication -- user does not have permission to update access rule for data file
- I have a group of files that aren't replicating with the error message that I don't have permission to update access ...
- 02:14 PM Revision 5631 (metacat): fixing files I didn't mean to check in
- 02:11 PM Revision 5630 (metacat): fixed a couple bugs with dates and fixed a major bug where metacat was reading the entire document from the database everytime a DocumentImpl instance was created even though it didn't need to
- 10:51 AM Revision 5629 (metacat): changes for dataone .5 schema updates
- 10:49 AM Revision 5628 (metacat): updating system metadata query doc type
- 01:15 PM Revision 5627 (metacat): removed old api jar
- 01:06 PM Revision 5626 (metacat): new service api jar
- 06:24 PM Bug #5224 (New): Scheduler part of SanParks skin needs to be updated
- Workflow run engine and scheduler service were updated recently. The main change is add more parameteres, such as the...
- 09:53 AM Revision 5625 (metacat): changed property name of the dataone_schema tag. fixed one hard coded bug
- 11:17 AM Revision 5624 (metacat): updated all exception codes to match spec
- 11:02 AM Revision 5623 (metacat): new config changes
- 11:02 AM Revision 5622 (metacat): fixed task 729
- 09:33 AM Revision 5621 (metacat): fixed a bunch of small errors, did some reformatting, and fixed a bug that I thought was fixed last week
- 02:36 PM Revision 5620 (metacat)
- 02:34 PM Revision 5619 (metacat): fixed redmine task 864. Metacat will now download an http:// referenced schema when a reference is put in the xml_catalog table.
- 12:41 PM Bug #5198: OAI-PMH: Data provider may fail to trigger reharvest of documents
- On October 12, 2010, Marco Fahmi wrote:
By the way, I forgot to report another (little) bug: When you make an OAI-PM...
- 10:51 AM Revision 5618 (metacat): allow default style to be used for the registry (added login mapping)
- 03:21 PM Revision 5617 (metacat): fixing redmine task 738
- 02:56 PM Revision 5616 (metacat): fixing trac bug 828
- 11:21 AM Revision 5611 (metacat): minor changes to crudservicetest
- 11:21 AM Revision 5610 (metacat): adding a test that I forgot to check in a while back
- 11:08 AM Revision 5608 (metacat): test for the profiler
- 11:07 AM Revision 5607 (metacat): profiler code for metacat
- 11:07 AM Revision 5606 (metacat): exception to throw when the sax parse should stop
- 11:05 AM Revision 5605 (metacat): new client jar
Also available in: Atom