From 02/09/2017 to 03/10/2017
- 05:47 PM Revision 10191 (metacat): If EML physical/size/@unit isn't specified, assume its bytes
- Previously, if the unit attribute wasn't set on an EML physical size
element, the size showed up as just the number w...
- 04:58 PM Revision 10189 (metacat): add test to check if creator value is correctly being extracted from eml when registering with EZID. https://github.nceas.ucsb.edu/KNB/arctic-data/issues/143
- 04:22 PM Revision 10188 (metacat): extract EML creator[s] and use those names or organizations when registering DOI with EZID. https://github.nceas.ucsb.edu/KNB/arctic-data/issues/143
- 02:17 PM Revision 10187 (metacat): Add a test method to test the method check if a local id is in the xml_revision table.
- 02:16 PM Revision 10186 (metacat): In the archive method, add a new mechanism to check if the local id is in the xml_revision table if it is not in the xml_documents table.
- 02:14 PM Revision 10185 (metacat): Add a new method to determine if a docid and rev is in the xml_revision table.
Also available in: Atom