From 11/14/2012 to 12/13/2012
- 02:35 PM Bug #5771 (New): Internet Explore 9 in Win7 doesn't save drop down parameter choices
- In IE9 in Win7, if you change a component's parameter drop-down value, save your pipe, leave and come back to editing...
- 02:23 PM Bug #5770 (New): Internet Explorer 9 in Win7 doesn't properly show the "Are you sure you want to leave" dialog
- In Win7, Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421 doesn't properly show the unsaved changes dialog ("Are you sure you want to...
- 01:51 PM Bug #5769: problem opening saved pipe with Bird Morphology Data in Firefox 17.1
- Deployed fix, updated production pipes and verified editable. Original reporter, Andrea, also verifies fix.
I also up...
- 01:19 PM Bug #5769: problem opening saved pipe with Bird Morphology Data in Firefox 17.1
- Fixed at r31239.
Need to deploy to production, and re-save production demo pipes w/ new instance of actor.
- 12:46 PM Bug #5769 (Resolved): problem opening saved pipe with Bird Morphology Data in Firefox 17.1
- If you save a pipe w/ the Bird Morphology Data component, and later try to open this same pipe using the Edit button,...
- 01:50 PM Bug #5765 (New): automatically determine whether to use Table or Raw view
- On the results page for a pipe, the user may toggle between Raw/Table views, with Raw now (r31220) being the default,...
- 12:55 PM Bug #5764 (New): move pipe Cache Time setting to Settings page
- The Cache Time setting is accessible on the Edit Name/Edit Description page for a pipe. I had trouble remembering whe...
Also available in: Atom