Chris Barteau's activity
From 10/17/2007 to 11/15/2007
- 10:05 AM Metacat Bug #2984: "AccessControlList.getACL" returns outdated XML structure
- Sample struct (attrib order defaults to "allowFirst"):
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
- 09:41 AM Metacat Bug #3000 (Closed): Multiple Permissions Orders exist for Single Document
- Everytime "setaccess" is called for a document on MetacatServlet, a new row is
created in the xml_access table. Eac...
- 03:50 PM Metacat Bug #2807: Data Set Upload for SAEON
- Create the sanparks skin (for Kruger NP and others).
Includes views SaeonLogin.jspx, SaeonUpload.jspx, and fgdc_1.xsl...
- 03:23 PM Metacat Bug #1232: cookie needs to be written after knb page login
- Login form should be placed in the center iframe, since that is the "main" session.
- 02:58 PM Utilities Bug #2995: Create a method that allows sending multiple params with same name
- Reclassifed to "Utilities" from "Metacat".
- 02:53 PM Utilities Bug #2995: Create a method that allows sending multiple params with same name
- Created method "HttpMessage.sendPostParameters(Properties args)".
Parameter "args" is an instance of Properties with ...
- 02:49 PM Utilities Bug #2995 (Resolved): Create a method that allows sending multiple params with same name
- Create an alternative method (to HttpMessage.sentPostData) for sending post data which allows multiple parameters wit...
- 02:39 PM Metacat Bug #2994 (Resolved): Create a properties file for use by JUnit Tests
- Currently the build.xml file defines a few properties that are used for
ant token substitution in JUnit tests. An ...
- 01:13 PM Metacat Bug #2993: Permission Order is always set to 'allowFirst'
- Fixed by removing quotes around reference to the constant "AccessControlInterface.DENYFIRST" in the constructor of cl...
- 01:11 PM Metacat Bug #2993 (Resolved): Permission Order is always set to 'allowFirst'
- Permission Order is always set to 'allowFirst'. Even if you send 'denyFirst, it will save 'allowFirst' to the access...
- 03:52 PM SANParks Informatics Bug #2926: Develop Download links for SANParks data
- Created new JUnit test class ClientViewHelperTest.java
Also available in: Atom