Preview actor issues with EMLDatasource
Behavior for this action is inconsistent.
1. Previewing when the output format is set to "As Column Vector" shows no data (blank table)
2. Sometimes data will be shown as just text (not in table)
3. Sometimes going back to a selected entity will show "Preview not available" message, when other times the preview is successful (but as plain text).
4. When resizing the window the table does not expand with the window.
#1 Updated by ben leinfelder over 12 years ago
Fixes for the issues:
1. Reworked the initialize()/fire() methods for the "As Column Vector" and "As Column Based Record" formats so that the data is not prematurely consumed by the preview action.
2. Removed the preview that shows just text (instead of a table) - it's unclear that this is at all a good idea to have since we know we want the data to be tabular
3. Resolved in#1
4. Tweaked the JXXX components so that the table resizes with the window.