Project

General

Profile

Bug #4866

The date displaying on Workflow Run Schedule is incorrect

Added by Jing Tao over 9 years ago. Updated over 9 years ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
scheduler
Target version:
Start date:
03/03/2010
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Bugzilla-Id:
4866

Description

I tried to schedule a workflow run on the scheduler interface. The start time is 03/03/2010 15:30:00 and end time is 03/03/2010 17:00:00. After clicking Schedule button, the result shows:

Start Time End Time
30/03/10 15:30:00 PST 00/03/10 17:00:00 PST

So the date displaying is incorrect. However, on 03/03/2010 15:30:00 the workflow did a run. So it is just displaying problem.

History

#1 Updated by Jing Tao over 9 years ago

This is a tricky bug.

The problem is on the DateUtil class of the utilities module. When scheduler transforms a Timestamp object to a string which will be displayed, it calls getHumanReadable method on that class. This method will format the Timestamp object. The format was "mm/dd/yy HH:mm:ss z". However, lower case "mm" means minutes, upper case "MM" means month. So the display was not correctly. When I changed the format to be "MM/dd/yy HH:mm:ss z". It works.

I fixed a bug on svn trunk of the utilites module. But I haven't tagged it yet. I will open another bug to discuss which tag or version of the utilities module should be used on 1.9.2 release.

#2 Updated by Redmine Admin over 6 years ago

Original Bugzilla ID was 4866

Also available in: Atom PDF