Project

General

Profile

Actions

Bug #5488

closed

domain/username/password in command line hadn't been parsed in kepler when kepler needed them to access external data objects

Added by Jing Tao over 11 years ago. Updated over 11 years ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
build system
Target version:
Start date:
09/08/2011
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Bugzilla-Id:
5488

Description

When I used the command line to run a workflow which would access some private data, i found the domain/username/password arguments in command line were not used. So the execution failed since kepler thought the public user wanted to access those data.

The reason is the authentication path was done earlier than the path which parsed the domain/username/password in KeplerConfigurationApplication class. I changed the order and the bug was fixed.

Actions #1

Updated by Jing Tao over 11 years ago

It was fixed by the way described in previous comment

Actions #2

Updated by Redmine Admin almost 10 years ago

Original Bugzilla ID was 5488

Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF